PDA

View Full Version : Rapper "The Game" Challenges Triple H, Past Royal Rumbles, More

Dangerous Incorporated
01-12-2007, 06:41 AM
Rapper "The Game" Challenges Triple H, Past Royal Rumbles, More

- Currently Comcast Events on Demand has a show called WWE Royal Rumble Legends that’s a free preview show for the Rumble, which Todd Grisham says is in San Antonio, TX.

- Jim Ross has once again updated his blog. This time he covers Football, Sopranos, Trish, Cowboy Lang, Bruno and much more.

- ContactMusic.com is carrying a short article about rapper Jayceon Taylor who uses the nickname 'The Game' complaining that WWE and Triple H "copied" him and is "challenging his namesake to a fight" to prove his credentials. The rapper is claiming that he was 'The Game' long before Triple H started to call himself that. "He's on TV wrestling and it's pretend, made up. I wrestle in real life and I win," he said. Okay, nobody laughs now. The rapper rose to fame in 2005 following the success of his debut album, titled 'The Documentary' and his two Grammy nominations. He is notorious for feuding with East Coast rappers and artists like Ja Rule, Jay-Z, Xzibit and others.

Source: Steve Carrier

HHH could kick his ass...well not right now but in 4-6 months!! :)

Darth Fozzy
01-13-2007, 02:42 AM
This has probably only come to light with the recent injury of HHH, Jayceon will probably publicly challenge HHH knowing that he is injured for some coverage and attention. Stupid talk show hosts would get him on their show and talk about the challenge to HHH. Probably.

ajs
01-13-2007, 05:28 AM
i'll fight the rapper the gay....i mean the game. i would smoke his ass like turkey-bacon. it's funny how he talks shit about hhh when he just tore his quad!!!!

Demmanson
01-15-2007, 03:28 AM
id want to see that fight lol

GooseyWNL
01-15-2007, 03:45 AM
this could be a interesting fight.

ironicicon
01-15-2007, 05:09 AM
It's a freaking word, man! Get over it! First people want to trademark phrases, and now words! What's next, letters? My God, is everything for sell? Pretty soon you'll have to pay royalties just to say the alphabet.

And a challenge to a fight? What the Hell. Grow up!

Expovdub
01-15-2007, 08:42 PM
HHH has been using "The Game" monniker long before 50 Cent made The Game famous. This is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. He is just trying to stir things up with WWE because everyone in the rap industry, he has talked shit to, has already chewed him up and spit him out. It is a pathetic excuse for trying to get attention.

oojay
01-15-2007, 09:58 PM
I also heard that Jesus Christ has challenged HHH to a streetfight for rights to the monicher "King of Kings".

Con
01-16-2007, 02:07 AM
This is why I hate all rap culture.

PhatBoy
01-19-2007, 10:35 AM
The Game / HHH thing is old news I heard bout that early last year

kennedy
01-19-2007, 03:25 PM
The Game is whack. HHH had that moniker way before The Game even hit mainstream.

Gibo
01-20-2007, 11:04 AM
man if hhh got in a fight with the game hhh will kick is skinny ass HHH is triple his size one punch and hes out ///// i also heard that DDP IS in prob with JAY Z cuz of that diamond thing with the hands