PDA

View Full Version : WWE Bashes RVD, WWE 2007 Plans, Good RAW News, More

Dangerous Incorporated
01-12-2007, 06:44 AM
WWE Bashes RVD, WWE 2007 Plans, Good RAW News, More

There is an interesting article on WWE.com in which WWE gives themselves a hearty pat on the back for kicking off 2007 by dominating the cable ratings just like they did in 2006. WWE is claiming that the 1/1 edition of RAW drew 2.5 million new viewers, and apparently 9 million total viewers overall. Although, the show only did a 3.9 cable rating, which is slightly above their recent average. The article then kind of goes off tangent by bringing up the Outback Bowl (featuring Penn State vs. Tennessee) that aired on ESPN over New Year's night and that it "barely" beat out RAW in the ratings that day. WWE then applauds the fans for going to sleep early on New Year's eve so that they could wake up in time to watch RAW about 20 hours later.

In the rankings for the POWER 25, WWE.com put up this peculiar caption in regards to Rob Van Dam: "RVD put forth a good effort, but once again he came up empty-handed in an attempt to win back the ECW World Title. Maybe he should just give it up, already."

Source: WWE

WWE probably know RVD will leave soon and go to TNA so thre get there bashes in now just like they did to Lita.

AFC1986
01-12-2007, 12:14 PM
in my opinion the only thing that will happen if vince continues to bash him is that he will make rvd's mind up for him and make him leave the wwe and join tna so vince should be careful

mikedudelang
01-12-2007, 03:28 PM
rvd is as good as gone and i don't think it bothers vince in the least. i think vince sees tna as a lightweight wcw and the time will come will vince will drop the hammer, run them out of buiness and by off all the talent he wants from the tna roster for 50 cents on the dollar.

ajs
01-13-2007, 05:32 AM
rvd + tna = success & the new nwa world champion (or) he'll bring the x title 2 new heights like he did w/the tv championship in ecw!

Butoden
01-13-2007, 11:20 AM
RVD would definetly fit right into TNA. I think this is only confirmation that WWE doesnt wanna sign him to a deal.

nolo king
01-15-2007, 01:30 AM
If TNA hires Kurt Angle and gets a .9 rating then I doubt RVD is going to make a big difference. RVD has no one to blame for his punishment but himself, he is a big baby and I couldnt care less if he leaves. The WWE gives him 2 major titles and he smokes weed and drives while under the influence, what an idiot, lawls.

Luthos the dragon
01-15-2007, 01:50 AM
I really don't think RVD is staying anyway, from what I understand there is no chance of him getting the title again. And while they didn't fire him for his drug issue, I doubt he will get a new contract.

I have heard that TNA is quite keen for RVD to go there so that could be interesting. And unless they do a Teddy Hart/CM Punk fued soon, CM Punk might do the same as Steph isnt impressed with him. In my opinion the Teddy Hart & X-Divison style wrestling is what is missing from WWE programming. Unfortunately if they did do some more of the high flying wrestling, it would seem it would be because TNA is sucessful with it...

ironicicon
01-15-2007, 05:14 AM
I'd hate to see him go, but he's got to do what's best for himself. He'd be appreciated over at TNA. In the WWE, it's all about who's pissed at you or who likes you as to whether you get title shots or not. Screw whether or not you're over with the crowd. That doesn't seem to matter. It's like Punk jobbing to Holly. What sense did that make? The only reason for that was that certain people are moody on a particular day and decide that they don't like him. It really stinks.

the madscotsman
01-15-2007, 01:50 PM
Whatch out for Career assasniation by WWE.