PDA

View Full Version : Ring of Honor: News and Notes

OMEN
03-25-2006, 01:15 AM
Ring of Honor has an advance sale of 800 tickets for tomorrow's return to Basketball City at Chelsea Pier in Manhattan, so it looks like they will break their NYC attendance record, headlined by NOAH's KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji vs. ROH champion Bryan Danielson & Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels vs. Alex Shelley, and more. For full ticket information, visit http://www.rohwrestling.com.

Ring of Honor announced that Jimmy Yang's "close friend Bruce Leroy from Barry Gordy's Last Dragon" (martial artist and actor Taimak Guarriello) would be in attendance at tomorrow's New York City event. For those who have never seen the cult classic film, Last Dragon was the story of Bruce Leroy, a martial artist set in the backdrop of Harlem. Yang comes out to the theme from the film.

Today's edition of the New York Daily News featured an article about the re-release of ROH backstage interviewer Gary Michael Cappetta's book Bodyslams as well as a plug for ROH's event tomorrow at http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/col/theslammer/.

ROH filmed a second shoot interview with former ECW World champions Sandman and Raven, focusing on wild road and drug stories from their careers.

Jim Cornette, Lance Storm and the Dragon Gate crew will be doing autographs at the 4/1 Chicago Ridge, Illinois event. That show will likely see the promotion shatter their all-time attendance record as they have over 1,000 tickets sold at this point.

PWI

Straight Edge
03-25-2006, 01:55 AM
2nd Sandman/Raven interview!?!? sweet, the first one was interesting, mainly because of the laughter of some of the stuff they said. Hopefully the 2nd one will be just as good.

The Crippler
03-25-2006, 03:42 AM
They also just came out with a Christopher Daniels/AJ Styles shoot interview which I am looking very forward to picking up.

kanna
03-25-2006, 04:10 AM
hi how are you

meh2
03-25-2006, 09:19 PM
hi how are you
lol make sure to stay on topic ;)

MACKILLER
03-28-2006, 03:54 AM
OOOOO MY GOD that is great i loved the sandman raven shoot interview it was so funny and interesting.....too bad there can't be another Joe Punk shoot interview