ajs
01-13-2007, 05:35 AM
big time over rated!

Black Widow
01-13-2007, 12:51 PM
cena is cool

JCC
01-13-2007, 01:19 PM
It's hilarious how all of the comments in this thread have been really stupid and spam.

And besides, yeah, he is overrated and I personally don't like him, but there are plenty that do and he is a HUGE asset to the company with so many fans.

~Burning Hitman~
01-13-2007, 02:53 PM
cena is cool

Of course u would say that. John Cena is your user name.

Yes he is big time overrated. He should be a great IC, or US Champion

Reinheimer
01-15-2007, 03:40 AM
cena is cool

How the fuck is this guy Supermoderator?

John Cena is not overrated. Serioiusly, what makes him overrated? Everything they say about him is true. I actually love it how so many people hate him. It's funny, because they don't realise that they're making his controversial champion character stronger. The fact is, because Cena is so hated and so loved, he is one of the greatest World Champions since Stone Cold. I don't even know if a character like this has been done in the WWE before. It's unique, it's working, and Cena is the only man who can pull it off.

So yea, I actually think Cena is underrated by many fans. Some of you actually think he's not wrestling ***** matches because he's not talented. LMFAO! He's doing it so you people can hate him, which helps out the mixed reactions. I don't expect alot of pops for him at Wrestlemania 23, but believe me he WILL be getting the loudest reaction of the night.

tommy
01-15-2007, 05:11 AM
I like Cena. He's great on the mic, and not a horrible wrestler. Easily one of the best on WWE.

JeebusMcC
01-18-2007, 09:17 PM
If you can name one face who is as popular than him and not champion, then I will give it to you that he is overrated. As it is, as long as the fans love him, it's only the smarks and the people who think it's "cool" to hate Cena that will say he is.

kennedy
01-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Look at the title of the thread.

I have never seen truer words.

neXus
01-20-2007, 12:53 AM
John Cena is a brawler. People get down on his ability in the ring, but each year he has improved in the ring. He has stopped trying to rap on the mic and just started to talk. This move on the mic has helped him get over wit many fans the same way it did with The Rock. Im not the biggest fan of Cena, but atleast I relize the improvements he has made and continues to make in and out of the ring.

tmcneal13
01-26-2007, 06:18 AM
The only problem with cena is the he is a guy that they get the top spot too soon and he got lazy in improving himself has a wrestler

HBKMark
01-26-2007, 10:32 PM
He is deff over rated. He does not show any kind of wrestling talent. He is ok on the mic but he aint great. He needs to drop the title

dark_lord_rummy
01-30-2007, 12:03 AM
cena = the best

Will
01-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Cena is the face(and by face I mean most well known image, not the marky face equals good guy definition) of world wrestling entertainment. Not just raw, but all three brands. There isn't another wrestler on the roster that gets the reactions that he gets, whether good or bad, or has the ability to cross so many different genres of entertainment that he possesses and that is exactly the type of person that you need carrying your company.

bigtic
01-30-2007, 12:32 AM
no shit he is over rated hez a terrible wrestler and i just hate his gimmick so much though he does get over wit the crowd and is solid on the mic but i still hate him

Platinum_Lies
01-31-2007, 05:49 AM
Cena is over-rated. His mic skills are alright, but compared to HHH or HBK his inability to make a serious promo is severly hurting.

Now, I have been a ******* about Cena and his in-ring ability. But it is not because of Cena himself. It is the fact that he is booked against wrestlers that can out wrestle him everyday, but they always lose. He is booked against better brawlers and Cena still wins. The Last Man Standing match is proof of this. Umaga beat Cena into a bloody mess and did it all of the match, but with three moves and a choke, suddenly Cena is victorius... He is over pushed for his in-ring talent.

And if you want faces that are bigger than Cena that is easy: HHH and HBK. There are more people that know of these two men than they do of Cena. They are icons, Cena is not. There are also any number of wrestlers (heel or babyface) that deserve the belt and can carry the company. We have already seen it with Edge (ratings went up), HBK and HHH can always hold that belt, and if pushed right now, Hardy or Nitro can easily be great champions. Cena is a middle of the road talent, both on the mic and in the ring, and his championship reign is an afront to wrestler's such as Piper and Ricky the Dragon Steamboat that were some of the best of all time that never held the grandest prize in the business.

holypuma
02-11-2007, 10:41 PM
he is till the champ

takerlives77
02-16-2007, 01:57 PM
Granted Cena can wrestle a bad match every now and then he has undeniable charisma and is good if given the right opponent eg. His matches with Edge. he turns up all the time, is reliable and he seems to have a good attitude

Rock.God
02-24-2007, 04:18 AM
The mixed reactions thing is so true its sad. I'm getting mixed reactions of what I think of him. I hate him, I love him, I can't be 100% sure. All I know is that I wish was he was still doing his rap battling thing... On SD!... the superman gimmick is getting old.

Gibo
02-24-2007, 05:37 AM
cena sucks big time he is better iN IC competition
and that hbk cena match is kinda bad now that they did that dvd thing promo i was realy looking forward to it like the hhh cena one

aman.groopy
03-17-2007, 01:18 PM
he's useless

Abhishek_Divekar
03-18-2007, 12:43 PM
How the fuck is this guy Supermoderator?

John Cena is not overrated. Serioiusly, what makes him overrated? Everything they say about him is true. I actually love it how so many people hate him. It's funny, because they don't realise that they're making his controversial champion character stronger. The fact is, because Cena is so hated and so loved, he is one of the greatest World Champions since Stone Cold. I don't even know if a character like this has been done in the WWE before. It's unique, it's working, and Cena is the only man who can pull it off.

So yea, I actually think Cena is underrated by many fans. Some of you actually think he's not wrestling ***** matches because he's not talented. LMFAO! He's doing it so you people can hate him, which helps out the mixed reactions. I don't expect alot of pops for him at Wrestlemania 23, but believe me he WILL be getting the loudest reaction of the night.

Hands down man......