PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys team of the future?

Pure Perfection
03-26-2006, 02:14 AM
With the signing of TO which I love and Vanderjat this team is making some serious moves on the off season. People say Drew can't get it done but I think he can. Getting a better O-line could mean a SB in the future

digitalv
03-26-2006, 03:14 AM
Yea, Cowboys signed 2 pretty good players in TO and Vanderjagt. However, losing a pro bowler like Larry Allen will kill this team. Bledsoe can't lead a team anymore and this will make TO get pissed at the team and Bledsoe like he did in Philly. They still have to beat the new look offense for the Redskins, the Eagles who will still be there, and the young Giants. I can't see them getting better than 2nd this upcoming year but more reasonable is 3rd in their own division.

Pure Perfection
03-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Yea, Cowboys signed 2 pretty good players in TO and Vanderjagt. However, losing a pro bowler like Larry Allen will kill this team. Bledsoe can't lead a team anymore and this will make TO get pissed at the team and Bledsoe like he did in Philly. They still have to beat the new look offense for the Redskins, the Eagles who will still be there, and the young Giants. I can't see them getting better than 2nd this upcoming year but more reasonable is 3rd in their own division.
The difference is Bledsoe is a leader where McNabb isn't. McNabb might be a better QB but he's not a leader. I think given TO Drew will do fine.

yankeesman77
03-26-2006, 05:20 AM
The Cowboys will be in last place. and heres why, The redskins improved greatly with the signings of Archuleta, the signing of the chiefs offensive cordinator, Brandon Lloyd and Antwan Randel El. The Eagles have improved by adding the best defensive player the chiefs had in Shawn Barber, Darren Howard the saints best defensive end and with a healthy Mcnabb and T.O out of there system they can clearly focus. The Giants improved by replacing Will Allen with Sam Madison replacing an old vet in Shawn williams with Will Demps and Eli Manning has been getting better and better each year. The Cowboys on the meanwhile will be infected with a deadly disease called Vanderjack and T.O, because although they have played great on the Field they've been constant problems off the field talking all bout themselves. Bledsoe is way to slow and way too inconsistent. Bledsoe and The 'Boys will be in Last then the Eagles then the Giants then the Redskins.

Pure Perfection
03-26-2006, 05:27 AM
The Cowboys will be in last place. and heres why, The redskins improved greatly with the signings of Archuleta, the signing of the chiefs offensive cordinator, Brandon Lloyd and Antwan Randel El. The Eagles have improved by adding the best defensive player the chiefs had in Shawn Barber, Darren Howard the saints best defensive end and with a healthy Mcnabb and T.O out of there system they can clearly focus. The Giants improved by replacing Will Allen with Sam Madison replacing an old vet in Shawn williams with Will Demps and Eli Manning has been getting better and better each year. The Cowboys on the meanwhile will be infected with a deadly disease called Vanderjack and T.O, because although they have played great on the Field they've been constant problems off the field talking all bout themselves. Bledsoe is way to slow and way too inconsistent. Bledsoe and The 'Boys will be in Last then the Eagles then the Giants then the Redskins.
I'm sorry dude but I just can't take you seriously after that. TO alone make them players.

digitalv
03-26-2006, 08:16 PM
No one is doubting the talent of TO. Guy is a fantastic player and makes the plays you want. However, he is ALWAYS overshadowed by his selfishness and always using the "It's Them, Not Me" persona. That's why he was traded from San Fran and released from Philly, he can never shut up and pisses everyone off. I always like to compare TO to Chad Johnson. Both are very bold in everything they do and very outspoken. TO gets pissed and it makes everyone mad around him and usually they don't want to play with him anymore. Chad on the other hand will get pissed, voice his opinons to someone, and then go out and try to make up for what he has done. After the game he doesn't lay the blame on anyone else but himself if he had a subpar day. TO likes to blame others if his day was subpar.

Drew Bledsoe can be a leader, yes, but I don't see him as one. I also feel like he folds under the pressure a lot and can't win any big games for the Cowboys. And how can you say that McNabb isn't a leader? As I remember, he was the one with food poisoning in Super Bowl 39 yet still played and almost got the Eagles the win.

But yea, I see the Cowboys finished 3rd this season. Losing players like Larry Allen, Keyshawn Johnson, and Dan Campbell, all of who possessed great leadership material will kill this team. I see the finishing order as: 1) Redskins, 2) Eagles, 3) Cowboys, 4) Giants.