PDA

View Full Version : Hasselhoff's Wife Breaks Her Silence

bad_meetz_evil
03-26-2006, 08:38 AM
Days after a judge ordered former "Baywatch" star DAVID HASSELHOFF to stay 100 yards away from his estranged wife, PAMELA BACH, and he accused her of "drug abuse," she released an exclusive statement only to ET.

"I will not dignify my husband's remarks regarding my need for professional help due to drug abuse, which are not only patently untrue but libelous," she said.

David filed for divorce on January 12 citing "irreconcilable differences." In court papers, Pamela claims her husband abused her as recently as February 24 and that the police were called. He "categorically denies" those claims and, in court papers, alleged that his wife has continued to abuse prescription and illegal drugs and behave in a volatile and erratic manner.

Pamela's attorney, GARY MITCHELL, tells ET, "The statements issued by Mr. Hasselhoff's representatives are 'false and defamatory and without merit.'"

On March 6, a judge ordered David to stay 100 yards away from Pamela except for peaceful contacts related to court-ordered visitations of their two daughters. Currently, the actor-singer is living with one of their daughters in a Los Angeles apartment while Pamela is living in the family house with their other daughter.

Pamela added, "I am saddened that David has decided to bring our children into this dispute, which is both hurtful and unfair to them."

Kellie
03-27-2006, 03:36 AM
A very messy divorce