PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

Angelique
03-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Really... how hard is it to place a new roll of TP on the roll .... why must a person take it out of the cabinet an place it on the back of the tank where the roll is a couple inches to the left... how hard is it REALLY to place that roll on the spinner? :mad:

Sunshine Acid
03-26-2006, 07:52 PM
its all laziness, nothing wrong with being lazy...:(

W-OLF
03-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Chad you pissing off the red headed fireball again for shame lol.

OMEN
03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Oh No Chad has done it again,I would hate to be standing there when the Angie Tornado touches down...

DeadWolf
03-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Fuckin dicks man, I thought i'd never see a chick discuss toilet matters over the internet.....the whole human race is changing as we speak. heheheha

Kellie
03-27-2006, 03:27 AM
Its mainly a male thing rit? :)

*runs*

z-ero
03-27-2006, 12:57 PM
what the hell is this thread man lol its about toilet paper lol

Kaz
03-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Really... how hard is it to place a new roll of TP on the roll .... why must a person take it out of the cabinet an place it on the back of the tank where the roll is a couple inches to the left... how hard is it REALLY to place that roll on the spinner? :mad:

I totally agree... I live with 3 guys and I swear 2 (if not all) of them don't know how to change the role they just place it on top of the spinner. Its insane!!

Stunner
03-27-2006, 01:19 PM
At least I pulled the toilet paper out of the cabinet, that SHOULD count for sumthing right?!

Kaz
03-27-2006, 01:24 PM
At least I pulled the toilet paper out of the cabinet, that SHOULD count for sumthing right?!

NO!!!

Kellie
03-28-2006, 03:15 AM

You should quit ... you are only getting yourself in more trouble lol

z-ero
03-28-2006, 09:46 AM

lol yeah it should i'm 16 and i do that but at least i change the roll at my house since my little brother who is 9 only puts it on the side lol.

Superkick Kid
06-02-2006, 08:19 PM
My biggest pet peeve is STUPID PEOPLE, or if you want a nicer term. Ignorant People.

People that have no clue in life. People that dont have any common sense or know any common knowledge.

People who think the US has 52 states. And all that sort. That crap just drives me crazy. Sometimes I just want to smack some sense into a person.

Angelique
06-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Ingorances is bliss.... either that or maybe some ppl didnt have the proper schoolin on certain subjects.

just because someone may not have common sense or common knowledge doesnt make them stupid, its is possible someone didnt take the time to show them how or why? And what may seem like common sense to you or me or Tom down the street, may not be common sense to them!

Assassin™
06-02-2006, 10:34 PM
^That's what common sense is. It is something that no one should have to tell you. Unless you actually have a learning disability or are in some state of mental retardation, there are certain things that you are expected to know.

BTW, anyone who passed 4th grade should know there are 50 states. If anyone is unaware of a fact that simple, they either didn't pay attention because they didn't hold it as something important to learn, or there is something wrong with them.

Neo Corey
06-03-2006, 04:16 PM
this is random

Kaz
06-03-2006, 05:14 PM
I always forget that America has 50 states not 52... But I don't live there, I'm not an American so its not something that has really been of great importance to me...

What drives me absolutely insane is that the guys I live with can't hang a foot towel up after they have a shower! Even when they've been asked to do so... I mean how difficult is it to pick up a towel from the ground and hang it over the shower?

Assassin™
06-03-2006, 09:34 PM
^Not very difficult. Having some wet towel on the floor all the time really is disgusting. I experienced that problem too when I used to live with my cousins.

I got an idea to solve the problem. While one of my cousins was in the shower, I went in the bathroom and picked up the towel. As you might assume, when he got out of the shower, he slipped and fell and was very angry. On a positive note, I never had to ask him to put the towel up again.

Kaz
06-04-2006, 02:43 AM
^ Unfortunately it doesn't work... When there is no foot towel there they just leave a mess!

Plus we do something called locking the door.

One of my housemates is moving out next week... The other one claims that he ALWAYS hangs the foot towel up... It will be interesting to see if it gets hung up.

Assassin™
06-04-2006, 04:05 AM
The story I told happened about 5 years ago. For some reason, it's hard to teach a 12 year old the concept of locking the door.

Kaz
06-04-2006, 04:38 AM
Ahh 12 years old... So unashamed!

jalenrose
11-14-2006, 11:26 PM
gay people

TheTruePredator
12-03-2006, 08:57 PM
people without manners want to hit all the ignorant people i get at work