PDA

View Full Version : Carlito Not Happy Backstage?, & More News

Gibo
01-19-2007, 07:03 AM
Word from WWE is that Carlito will remain in his current mid-card position until he decides to step up and show that he really cares about the business. The big criticism recently is that he was unhappy being put in the puppy-love storyline with Torrie Wilson and thus he hasn't been trying to hard as of late. The other problem according to those in the know is that the babyface character he is playing now is completely the opposite of how he is in real life, and that he's a natural heel who in some ways is being held down by a character that it's basically impossible for him to play.

WWE will be doing auditions for season II of 'Who Wants To Be A Superhero' during the Fan Axxess tour. The tour will run through March 10th and 11th at the Dulles Town Center in Washington, DC.

The wrestler formerly known as Chad Dick in WWE, Tank Toland, is now working as the trainer of the amateur class at OVW.

AFC1986
01-19-2007, 11:20 AM
i'm not surprised he's unhappy as he should be going for the intercontinental title but instead has been stuck in a crappy fued with torrie. him getting beaten on raw this week by the great khali was most probably his punishment for not trying so hard lately

Rocker
01-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Excuse me but do you have any source for this?

kennedy
01-19-2007, 03:20 PM
I think that Carlito would do well with Torrie by his side. Almost like the Kidman/Torrie Wilson era, except Carlito is better than Kidman.

Carlito needs a title right now. Im sorry, but Jeff Hardy is just way too over pushed.

I think a feud between Hardy, Benjamin, Carlito, and Nitro for the IC title would work out.

Bazzafergie
01-21-2007, 12:56 PM
They need to turn Carlito back to being a heel, his character seems to be going nowhere at the moment

mikedudelang
01-21-2007, 05:45 PM
carlito should be a heel, jeff hardy should not be i.c. champ, khali should be jobbing to everyone and chris masters should be shipped off to smackdown.

LionDen
01-22-2007, 01:10 PM
I am not surprised he is not happy with his current storyline, it is a little league one with him kind of being Toriies protector of late.