PDA

View Full Version : Ring Of Honor Looking At Adding Fourth Championship And More ROH Notes & News

Straight Edge
03-27-2006, 06:37 PM
If you missed PWInsider.com's coverage of ROH's excellent return to New York City over the weekend, you can click here to read the coverage.

Pro Wrestling NOAH's KENTA is expected to return to Ring of Honor. ROH should have some announcements regarding that shortly as management is extremely high on him.

After the huge response to the Women's bout in New York City this past weekend, there is talk of adding a Ring of Honor Women's championship down the line. ROH will be regularly featuring women's bouts under the banner of their sister promotion SHIMMER on future events.

Ring of Honor will be doing a promotional appearance in the Detroit, Michigan market this Thursday morning to advertise their return to the city that evening. I don't have the morning show confirmed, but ROH will be setting up a ring and doing live cutaways similar to their appearances on the WB Morning Show in New York City.

Ricky Reyes was briefly knocked out after an Austin Aries kneedrop this past Saturday in New York City.

As noted over the weekend, Ring of Honor recently purchased their second ring truck, a necessity as they will be purchasing the lighting equipment they use for their live show production.

There have been raves from ROH management about a Jimmy Jacobs "music video" that will be posted on the company's www.ROHVideos.com website later today.

Nigel McGuiness will be touring for Pro Wrestling NOAH and is expected back with ROH until late April.

The Dragon Gate wrestlers will be signing autographs at all three of ROH's events in Chicago and Detroit this weekend. For complete lineups and ticket information for the events, visit ROHWrestling.com.

eh, I dunno about ROH bringing in a Women's Title. I mean, it'll probably sell well, but they don't have that many women on the roster. Unless, they're going to go out and start hiring different women's wrestlers, to compete for the ROH Women's Title.