PDA

View Full Version : Sharon Stone: Teens Should Engage In More Oral Sex

Angelique
03-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Sharon Stone never fails to grab a headline when she wants to. In the latest attempt to get her name in the news to promote her upcoming film Basic Instinct 2. The actress proclaims that teenagers should practice more oral sex.

A report from the United Kingdon says that the 48-year old actress believes that teenagers should be prepared to engage in oral sex, if it saves from them the dangers of an overly aggressive individual that is pushing them to engage in intercourse.

She explains, "I was in the store the other day and I watched a young girl trying on clothes, showing her abdomen. "Her mother was trying to talk to her about not being inappropriately luring.

I said, 'Gee that would look much nicer with a camisole under.' "Her mother walked away, and I said to the girl, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.'

"Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

In other Sharon Stone news, Sharon Stone has allegedly taken a swipe at Sienna Miller, reportedly laughing when she heard rumours the young starlet wanted to play her character Catherine Tramell in the film Basic Instinct 3.

The 48-year-old Stone, who first played the sexy murderess 13 years ago, is also said to consider Sienna just a "naïve little girl".

A source reportedly told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Sienna was mentioned at one stage - before the second film was even given the green light - but there was just no way."

"She was offered first refusal and chuckled when she heard Sienna was keen. According to Sharon, she (Sienna) is just a silly girl who couldn't handle Catherine."

The source added: "A-list stars like Sharon think she is just a naïve little girl. Sharon wouldn't have let someone as young as Sienna play her part."

OMEN
03-28-2006, 09:35 PM
If Sharon Stone is offering iam available anytime...Night or day...

scorpionf
03-29-2006, 01:00 PM
Sharon Stone will say anything to get herself in the headlines... She is definately not aging gracefully, she is going to resist it kicking and screaming her entire life :hmm: