PDA

View Full Version : Boy Climbs Inside Toy Machine

Angelique
03-28-2006, 05:56 PM
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/613/vendingmachinekid2av.jpg "It was the funniest thing I ever saw," said Austin, Minnesota Fire Chief Dan Wilson, one of three to respond to the non-emergency call. "I mean this is Mission: Impossible stuff."

He was referring Sunday's call to an Austin pizza parlor about a boy inside one of those pick a toy claw machines. The three-year-old apparently got inside by climbing up the toy discharge chute.

When firefighters arrived, the boy was inside the machine enjoying himself and patrons were taking pictures with their digital cameras, Wilson said.

"The kid was in there playing, smiling, and laughing. He thought it was fun," said Chief Wilson, who added, that the child wasn't in any danger, "There was plenty of air in there."

Firefighters pried open the door to the toy compartment and got the boy out. Shift commander Ted Gilbertson said he's heard of similar incidents in the national news, "It must be easily done."

By Josh Verges

©2006 Austin Daily Herald. All Rights Reserved

Metalring
03-28-2006, 07:18 PM
This sounds like the plot to a bad movie.Reminds me of Baby's Day Out(or what was the name of that movie?)

W-OLF
03-28-2006, 08:01 PM
LOL you hear it but never see it thanks for the pic lol.

Slash
03-28-2006, 11:44 PM
Gotta get me one of those kids so I can get free toys!

Angelique
03-29-2006, 12:00 AM
thing that gets me is ... usually those chutes are small n narrow... how did this lil guy manage to squeeze up there? someone with a long ass arm could reach up and get the toys if a small kid can climb up there!

scorpionf
03-29-2006, 11:57 AM
I remember reading a similar article before awhile ago.... But this one at least has an accompanying picture!!

How the heck did he manage to squeeze himself through the chute to get in there??? :hmm:

Kaz
03-29-2006, 12:04 PM
How the hell did he do it??

Cool pic though...