PDA

View Full Version : rumors, rumors, rumors

reven207
01-24-2007, 08:32 PM
rumors, rumors, rumors step right up and get your movie rumors here. this is reven 207 here bringing you the latest in movie rumor news. 2007 may actually be a good year for movies what with the release of the Simpsons movie, the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie and several others. But one that I am definatly looking forward to seeing is one that is rumored to be released in 2008, get ready for this, Vince Vaughn... as SpeedRacer. Thank you god thank you, there are also rumors about a third Mummy movie yes if you did not fall asleep during the Mummy 2 then you're sure to fall asleep during this one. the rumors so far about this movie is that it will feature a completely new mummy and will star the grown up version of the kid from the second movie no word yet as to whether or not Brenden Fraser or Rachel Weisz will reprise there roles or not

in other movie news director Christopher Gans has reported that he will be working on a Silent Hill 2, Sean Connery is considering reprising his role as Henry Jones Sr. for the forth Indiana Jones movie, there are several rumors about actor Ryan Reynolds staring in a movie about the comic book hero The Flash, there are talks about another Ace Ventura movie, there are talks about a Hellboy sequal, there is the possibility of a Galaxy Quest sequal, there will be a prequal to the Broken Lizards film Super Troopers and the posibility of a Wonder Women movie.

And now for you nerds out there (you know who you are) there will be a new Star Trek movie. Although producer J.J. Abrams refused to comment about the script many rumors have indicated that this movie will focus on a young Kirk and Spock before the Enterprise even existed.

Thats all for me right now, I'll be back when I've got anymore rumors. and if you want to read further information about what I have just told you check out http://www.themovieinsider.com/news/movie-rumors.php

zetter44
01-26-2007, 12:41 AM
interesting...

Demmanson
01-26-2007, 01:41 AM
I heard Brenden was going to be in the new mummy... id probably see it either way lol