PDA

View Full Version : WWE News: Trish Stratus, Rocky Johnson, JBL, Kane

bad_meetz_evil
03-29-2006, 05:13 AM
# Trish Stratus was scheduled to appear on Michigan's "B95's Morning Buzz" radio show on Monday morning. However, due to a traveling conflict, she was unable to appear on the show. DJ Rusty Thomas issued the following apology... "Due to the ol' "circumstances beyond our control," The Bee Morning Buzz in Flint, MI on WFBE, B95, was not able to talk to WWE Women's Champ Trish Stratus this Monday morning. Trish had some travel plans change as I understand it, and was not able to call. Thanks to everyone who listened in, and I'll do what I can to make it up to you!"

# WWE officials originally asked Rocky Johnson if he could induct his former tag team partner Tony Atlas into the Hall of Fame. Johnson turned them down. WWE then asked SD Jones and he accepted the request.

# Click here (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/wrestling/14205316.htm?source=rss&channel=miamiherald_wrestling) for a Miami Herald article on John Bradshaw Layfield.

# A trailer for Kane's "See No Evil" movie airs before the "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector" movie. Also, in the movie, Larry carries around a giant inflatable John Cena Chain Gang hand.