PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton Grants a Wish

Metalring
03-29-2006, 03:12 PM
Paris Hilton Grants a Wish

It's every girl's dream to visit PARIS HILTON's closet, and today the heiress is making one little girl's birthday dreams come true.

"I'm really excited to meet you and I know tomorrow's your birthday," Paris tells 16-year-old AMBER. "I just wanted to show you my house and also give you a surprise!"

Amber is a "Make-A-Wish Foundation®" child who was diagnosed at 14 with thyroid cancer and had to have most of the gland removed. She has been in remission for two years.

The foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions and enables them to do extraordinary things like meet their favorite celebrities or take extravagant trips.

When asked what her wish was, Amber didn't hesitate. "I said I wanted to meet Paris Hilton!" she exclaimed.

Naturally, she was thrilled when the socialite invited her and our CHERYL WOODCOCK into her Los Angeles home and showed her rack after rack of designer dresses, bags and shoes.

"This is the dress I wore in the Guess? campaign," she tells Amber of a gorgeous hot pink, halter gown.

Then she took Amber shopping on Rodeo Drive at upscale boutique Kaje, jeweler Mikimoto and over to the world-famous JOSE EBER salon for hair and makeup.

"I can't even explain how I feel," Amber enthuses after her day of glamour. "It's so amazing!"

================================================== =======

I know that this is the Make a Wish Foundation but shouldn't these kids wish for better things like the removal of their cancer or something like that?I also like to point out that the reporter's name is Cheryl Woodcock.lol.