PDA

View Full Version : Batista Not Popular, More CM Punk Heat, Show/WM23

AFC1986
01-27-2007, 11:16 PM
Big Show has yet to say yes or no to any involvement in Mania.

CM Punk now has heat for "'excessively making out with Maria" according to a source when they were in Iraq, as well as what he usually has heat for. We've noted that stuff here on the site before.

Big Dave Batista isn't popular with the boys backstage. They feel he's got no passion for the business and is just a body who can't work and who's still coasting on his HHH angle

source: ewrestling news

so batista has started annoying people backstage again. vince really needs to do something as it doesn't make sense having the world champion come across as someone who doesn't have a passion for wrestling

LionDen
01-28-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't think he is riding HHHs coat tails anymore, he was away for a long time with injury and is back on his own, maybe he got the championship back to early.

coachthor
01-29-2007, 06:11 AM
I think putting him on the smackdown show was crappy. HHH lost to him and they put him on SD. That lost momentum for him.

XXKSXX
01-29-2007, 06:17 AM
No his injury lost momentum for him. Also maybe some of the guys in the back are just jealous of him.

Matthew James
02-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Yeah, they might be jealous of Batista. Also, the guy can't work for shit. I'm all for big muscualr guys in the biz. Brock Lesnar, Ron Simmons, Big Show, Snitsky, JBL.... I could go on. But, Batista is just so damn lazy out there. Seriously, the guy halfasses every fucking move.

God, do me a favor.... Please kill Batista so that Taker, Kennedy, Benoit or any number of more talented workers can take the spots that they've earned and Batista has simply been giving. If you do this one thing for me, I swear I'll stop spaking it to the modern bride magazines my mom keeps in the living room.

mikedudelang
02-02-2007, 03:12 PM
It's true and it's what I've been saying on message boards for months. Batista is a massive bore and doesn't deserve the belt. The WWE, in their infinite wisdom, take the belt off a quality worker like King Booker and hand it over to a bum like Batista...idiots. A guy like Batista should mid-carding against other leftovers like Boogeyman and Matt Hardy. My only wish is that 'Taker decides on the World Championship belt and takes the thing from Batista at Wrestlemania.

Luthos the dragon
02-02-2007, 03:39 PM
I loved Batista while he was in Evolution but he lost his passion after he took the title from Triple H. On one hand, it would be fitting for The Undertaker to take Batista's title at Wrestlemania, but on the other hand it would be a crappy match if Batista can't step up. Nobody brings out a better match than The Undertaker but I don't know whether Batista wants it enough. He needs to make a choice... he either goes hard or he goes home.

I disagree about King Booker being good enough for the World Title but I have watched him wrestle for over 10 years so I see what you are saying. Booker T certainly is a veteran and works hard in the ring. I find myself bored with Booker's matches these days but that is probably due to my dislike of his character. And we all know, hyped or not, that Batista and Booker have come to blows on several occasions.

Many people dog Cena, but at least he goes out and wrestles and while he may or may not have a small arsenal of moves, at least he legitimately wins. I was disgusted with Batista's match with Kennedy. I knew Batista was going to win but I actually found myself thinking Kennedy deserved it by far. I look at Kennedy in a different light now. He has stepped up and deserves to be the champion after the crap match that Batista put on. He has no desire and while he does have talent, he isn't using it. He is slow, uncoordinated and lacks enthusiasm. I think his Lat injury has done something to his head, he seems afraid to wrestle hard. Triple H came back from his Quad injury knowing that it could give out at anytime and still went hard. Batista needs to be reeducated on what it means to be in the main spotlight. He is a good guy, and I personally like him, but I have realised that he is definately living off his Evolution reputation and not what he does now. He has certainly stagnated. And that makes me sad. Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and even Cena deserve to be Champions. Based on Batista's performance in the last year, he certainly doesn't.

scorpionf
02-03-2007, 10:50 AM
I never really did like Batista - Not in Evolution, and not now... And why the hell has he been given the title on a Silver Platter? :whacky:

CM Punk in hot water again, surprise surprise. They need to ditch the bitch Maria anyway, she is useless!

XXKSXX
02-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Well thats the beauty of the hole thing u can like who u want to like and I like Batista and probably never will stop liking him.

Guydudeman
02-03-2007, 07:45 PM
ehh he annoys me to death he dresses to "i'm going to work" ish