PDA

View Full Version : Paris Sues Over Sex Stuff, Medical Records

Vance
01-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Paris Hilton has filed a Federal lawsuit, claiming the website Parisexposed.com is "the single most egregious and reprehensible invasions of privacy ever committed against an individual."

ParisExposed.com includes sex photos and videos, highly-sensitive medical records, diary entries and audiotapes of her conversations. The cache was stored at a warehouse and was purchased for $2,775 at a foreclosure auction after the storage bill went unpaid. The contents were then re-sold to Bardia Persa for a cool $10 mil. Persa then allegedly created Parisexposed.com., a subscription site which is burning up the Internet.

Just hours after filing the lawsuit yesterday, Paris and Nicole Richie were spotted at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills. While Paris may have looked relatively unfazed for the cameras, her rep tells TMZ that she's "deeply hurt" by having her private escapades laid bare once again.

The suit, which asks for compensatory and punitive damages, claims the use of Paris' most personal belongings for commercial purposes is a violation of Federal Copyright laws as well as a violation of Paris' right to privacy. The suit also seeks a restraining order and an injunction against the website.
source:tmz.com

Readers Comments

1. Well, lets think.....

If I didn't want half of the internet to see my vagina, would I make a sex tape?

If I didn't want all if this publicity, would I eat at the most publicly watched reastaurants???

If I wanted some privacy, would I take pics for my fans on the front lawn?

If I didn't want people knowing my private conversations etc., wouldn't I be a little more careful where I lkeave my sidekick? Who I call, text, etc.?

She brings this all on herself.....and she LOVES the attention......

2. I hope the guy gets a good lawyer, but I don't feel sorry for her at all. The attention whore got what she craves the most...attention! Besides the guy came to her 3 DIFFERENT times to come up with a $$ agreement but she was too cheap to pay up so she did have the chance to prevent all of this. Stupid girl.

3. Good for her. I totally support Paris Hilton! Her afns will always love her and who cares what the haters think

4. An article said that Joe Francis tried to buy back the stuff for Paris (what a nice guy)no agreement could be reached.
Those Iranians wanted to make Big Money off Paris. Where is the surprise.
This is not right and I also support Paris Hilton!

5. Welcome to America. She has no case. I hope to see her crying on the news in the coming months when her case gets thrown out. Maybe next time she will pay her bills on time like the rest of us.

6. If you don't pay your bill at a storage facility, the facility needs to make up the money that they lost housing these items; so they have to auction off the contents. Sure it sucks that this stuff was extremely personal but it is no longer Paris'. It is no longer her property. It now belongs to whomever won the bid and they, in turn, can do whatever they want with it.
Paris should just deal with it. Like the first comment read, She's an attention whore and she is getting it exactly how she likes it, hard and quick. DEAL WITH IT!

7. You people are so lame! "I support Paris" blah blah blah...get a freakin life. Like she really gives a rats a** what you think. She is getting what she wants and what she deserves. SHE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A WHORE! Do you really think if you walked up to her with your lame a** and said "oh Paris we support you" she would be like "oh thank you" NO! She would probably make fun of you and call you losers.

8. I AGREE WITH NUMBER 5

She has all this money, but failed to pay her storage fees. what she think
just because she's a hilton she don't have to pay the u-haul people? it was auctioned off. she could have went to an auction to get her stuff just like these perverts did.

Though i do think it's wrong for her to be exploited this way, you have to look at the facts. she didn't pay her BOLL and HER POSESSIONS were AUCTIONED off by the STORAGE CO. some joe schmo bought them. He's disgusting for doing what he did, but she should have paid her bill on time.

SUCKS FOR YOU- sorry

9. Well said HAHAHA. You are right.

10. Wow, Nicole looks great in this photo - not scarily thin, as usual.

11. I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. And, rle, when I was young I followed one of the basic rules of party life. You don't ever: write it down in your own handwriting, put it on tape or take pictures of it if you don't intend for it to get out. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that. So, if this dumb bitch is too stupid to have a little bit of discretion while she's out there spending daddy's money on blow and handbags, then f**k her!!

12. Great Dane ....great post !

I agree....and has she even said WHY she didn't pay her bill ??? My dad goes to Storage Unit Auctions all the time ! .... and he gets some great bargains ! :)

anyway....what freaks me out...is some of the stuff in it ...like a Herpes Prescription ? sex tapes, photos ????

she was basically asking for this mess ! get a damn clue Paris !

13. Typical TMZ spin . " Burning up the internet " HUH? Reports from the site say at this rate in a few years the guy might break even . Paris numbers are on the downside as her old fanbase gets wiser . TMZ and Perez have vested interests in keeping the " BIMBO" boat afloat . Francis would love the bathroom tape as it is sellable . I already know she gives anal for coke , has herpes , and can't spell . Wonder if she is to old for the Ms. USA pagent ?

14. This bitch did'nt pay, they sold her stuff...she has no merit....all that was in there was pennicillan, A200 Crab Repelent, 5,000 used condoms, and in the nmisdt of all tha there was GREASY BEAR FF#ckING HIMSELF>

15. Personally, I think she mostly cares about the world knowing, once and for all, that she has HERPES.

I think the whole thing is disgusting. If she intended to be famous and have a career which millions of children follow on a daily basis, she should have kept her crotch and all its secrets to herself...and not kept a video diary of her behavioral mistakes. America's youth now has to witness her trashy life choices. Sure; she didn't mean for some internet pervs to take her private belongings and make them public...and sure, she was younger when she made the tapes...but I didn't see her complaining as she flashes random guys, rolls around in a bath, and snorts coke for the camera. Also, I am 23, and when I was 19-20 (how old I believe she was when she made these) I certainly didn't do things quite the caliber of Miss Hilton.

NOTE TO PARIS: The next time you decide to do anything revolving around cocaine, nakedness, and crotch diseases-leave the camera in the closet and pay your storage bill.

Rated X
02-02-2007, 03:46 AM
Either way whether people think she brought it on herself it's sick the way they are putting alot of this stuff out there. There is no need for medical records to be put out there. I don't know what to think about all of this since I thought it was her that did it first. But who knows what is going to happen with it. I will keep downloading the videos that come out though.

XXKSXX
02-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Oh no my heart bleeds for her ya I don't think so lol.

Jodes
02-02-2007, 09:46 PM
why didn't se pay the storage fee?:think:

XXKSXX
02-02-2007, 10:09 PM
why didn't se pay the storage fee?:think:

She was to busy laying on her back.

Will
02-02-2007, 11:55 PM
She was to busy laying on her back.

Thats only half the problem. She was also wasted most the time and druggies have notoriously bad memories.

Rated X
02-03-2007, 08:39 PM
I still think they were wrong in what they did. They are just making a profit off of her name.