PDA

View Full Version : TNA Fan Ejected From Raw, TNA Signs Confiscated, Edge Goes After Fan

bad_meetz_evil
03-31-2006, 10:59 AM
# A TNA fan was ejected from Monday's Raw in Omaha because he refused to take off a TNA shirt he wore to the event. Also, he didn't get a refund for his ticket.

# A few TNA signs were confiscated from Monday's Raw in Omaha. Among the signs that were confiscated were "TNA IS BETTER and "I LIKE EVERYBODY NAMED STYLES~!" Some of the signs made it on television, although, they were quickly removed. However, a fan reports that his "AJ STYLES VS. RVD" sign was not confiscated, perhaps because security missed it.

# At the March 25th Raw house show, Edge got into a confrontation with a fan. Here is an eyewitness report from Eric Sharlamane... "At the end of the Edge vs. Cena 'Spencer Street Fight,' fans started throwing glasses of beer and soda into the ring. One of them must have hit Edge, as he jumped up rolled out of the ring and then went into the crowd and grabbed this guy by his shirt. The fan just went limp and stared at Edge as he shook him around. Within seconds, WWE security was there and Edge stormed off through the crowd towards the dressing room. One of the WWE security people grabbed the guy by the back of the shirt, and walked him towards the back as well. A buddy of mine who was working for a local security company at the event said that WWE security assaulted the guy in the back before he was thrown out. I don't believe anyone was arrested because of the incident."

Slash
03-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Yeah I saw the 'TNA Is Better' and the 'AJ Styles vs. RVD' sign, didn't see the other one though! Fair play to the guy who wouldn't take off his TNA T-Shirt!

OMEN
03-31-2006, 01:10 PM
Damm i missed this bit of Raw and now i have taped over it...How the hell did this guy get the sign into the arena as i thought the wwe doorstaff confiscated all the signs that did not say thayt the wwe was great..

the madscotsman
03-31-2006, 01:12 PM
The fan that got kicked out. can't he take the case to the court of human rights or to a consumer agency? cause they kicked him out for nothing. I thought America was all about freedom of speach, by taking his sign they broke one of the americans prescious amendments.

The Boogeyman
03-31-2006, 03:44 PM
That guy deserved to be thrown out and the fans have their signs confiscated. All they're trying to do is trying to start a war they can't finish.

shakie
03-31-2006, 04:19 PM
shut up boogeyman. Ive seen MILLIONS of fans at TNA wearing WWE shirts. WWE knows they cant fight off another wrestling war.

one last thing... further proof WWE sucks alot. there just signs and shrits dammit