PDA

View Full Version : Haas Confirms WWE Return, Mysterio, SummerSlam, More

Straight Edge
01-07-2006, 10:39 PM
- Rob Van Dam will be appearing at the Wrestlemania Fan Axxess Tour on Sunday from 1-3PM @ Pallisades Mall - 1000 Pallisades Drive, West Nyack, NY. For information, call 845-348-1000.

- Rey Mysterio will be signing autographs on 1/14 at a Burger King Restaurant, at the Los Colobos Shopping Mall at Carolina from 11AM-1PM (Thanks to Manuel González)

- WrestleMag.com sent this: Charlie Haas has just confirmed to fans at 1PW's Fanslam today ahead of tonight's show that he's returning to WWE. He said that he will be returning to WWE full time after fulfilling his indy and overseas commitments.

- WWE has announced that SummerSlam will be held on Sunday, August 27th, 2006 in Boston, Massachusetts.

- Dave Taylor has been signed by WWE to be a trainer in the Deep South territory.

Coruptyed
01-07-2006, 11:23 PM
they are gonna do something with him and probably spoil his talent once again....

Flair Country
01-08-2006, 07:29 AM
I guess Hass's talks with TNA didn't go over so well. This is one rare case I think WWE can actually use his character better than TNA can. He can either fued with Benjamin or tag with him. Either way I think it'll help both of their careers. Jacky is still staying at TNA though right??? :)

yankeesman77
01-08-2006, 08:25 AM
I would love to see Shelton and Hass just have this 1 big feud leading up to a match at wm 22. there both thecnically sound in the ring, they could develop there speaking lines but if used right this could be a major feud that will help the WWE toppel over TNA's losses.