PDA

View Full Version : the undertaker

mczeey
02-04-2007, 01:27 AM
I think that the undertaker is the most respected man in the wwe and he should win the belt at wrestlemainia nomater how has the title belt.Im sorry about my other notes it was just a bad day for me.

Vance
02-04-2007, 02:48 AM
I think that the undertaker is the most respected man in the wwe and he should win the belt at wrestlemainia nomater how has the title belt.Im sorry about my other notes it was just a bad day for me.

No Matter* :) and i didn't understand that sentence u n00b :dunno: and why the fuck is this in the rants section u didn't rant at all u fuckin n00b now stfu please. :)

on subject: yes taker should win the belt at wm and keep his streak and instead of that big dumb ass ape batista beating him will be horrible.

XXKSXX
02-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Here I was expecting this noob to be trashing Taker but he's given love for taker. Then he tells us he's sorry for the other threads he made. So what really is the rant in this thread?

Rated X
02-05-2007, 11:50 PM
WHY the fuck do people complane its not like we care about your shit.

Enough said. Hey look I spelled everything right.

KPax
02-06-2007, 04:39 AM
No Matter* :) and i didn't understand that sentence u n00b :dunno:

Look at more then one error and you would...

I think that the undertaker is the most respected man in the wwe and he should win the belt at wrestlemainia no matter who has the title belt.Im sorry about my other notes it was just a bad day for me.