PDA

View Full Version : Simply "A Fallen Angel"

TNAisWrestling
02-04-2007, 07:54 AM
In my opinion Christopher Daniels is one of the greatest pure wrestlers in TNA history. He has the perfect mixture of High flying, Technical, Martial arts, Submission and powerful moves. It is very rare that you see Daniels botch a move because he executes them with such excellence that other Wrestlers can not compete. When he flies through the air, it's a thing of beauty. The BME is exactly what he says, the Best Moonsalt ever!!! The angels wings is one of the most effective moves in the modern era, Its like delivering HHH's infamous Pedigree but with extra force. Daniels has a moveset composed of things that could work as finishers for anyone less awesome than he. For example the Arabian Press (Springboard Split-Legged Moonsault), Fall From Grace (Cross-Arm Iconoclasm), Blue Thunder Bomb (Spin-Out Powerbomb), Standing Side Slam, STO, Reverse STO (often into a Koji Clutch), Charging High Knee (on cornered opponent), Death Valley Driver, Slingshot Diving Elbow Drop, Springboard Flying Back Elbow or even an Outside Cradle. This man is truly deserving of the moniker "Fallen Angel" and is purely, "Gods gift to wrestling". I hope soon Christopher Daniels makes the transition from X-Division Champ contender to NWA World heavyweight contender as I think he will in 2007 "And Thats The Gospel".
So I want to hear you opinion on Christopher Daniels!

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3163/angelwall1xzt9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Butoden
02-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah I think he did make the transition already to the NWA title, like last time he took on Christian Cage and soon after there was a promo of him asking 'whats it all good for' or something. So yeah Im sure he's going for gold now :D

(and yes he's awesome)

Matthew James
02-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Daniels has been the man for as long as I can remember. Here's hoping they put him in there with Angle, Joe and Christian as the top names in TNA.

PantiesTNA
02-06-2007, 02:54 AM
Christopher daniels is great on bothe the mic and in ring so i wouldnt be suprised if they put him in the title pic soon..

ECWFLegend
02-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Yeah daniels is awesome loved all his stuff in ROH he should have allison danger by his side in tna and turn heel

legolas4792
02-25-2007, 02:19 AM
nice banner

Torn_Diamondph
03-02-2007, 11:59 AM
I like him, hes good in ring and is able to talk for promo's

If TNA do it right I reckon he'll be able to hold the NWA Title for a run or two.