PDA

View Full Version : K-Fed Too Big for the Room

Vance
02-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Kevin Federline simply can't accommodate all the women in his life – or so he says.

The Fed is down in Miami for the Super Bowl, and Us reports that he just went all diva on the hotel he was staying at, demanding a room upgrade because his suite at the Catalina Hotel wasn't big enough for "his women" and "his girls," whatever that particular distinction means. They couldn't take care of his request, so they moved him to a new hotel altogether (probably a good move).

Meanwhile, Kev magnanimously apologized yesterday to the fast-food workers of the world, telling the AP that he never meant to insult them in his big new ad to air during tomorrow's Super Bowl, wherein he plays a daydreaming fry-jockey. But he might really be daydreaming when he says, "Maybe [the ad] will land me some roles in Hollywood." Don't stop believin', K.
source:tmz.com

Rated X
02-04-2007, 06:41 PM
You know he is getting mad pussy. Everybody wants him just because of who he is with. It reminds me alot of Vanilla Ice back in the day. With all the people who hated him, they secretly liked him and wanted to know everything about him.

XXKSXX
02-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Thing is I actually Like Vanilla he was pretty cool. :D