PDA

View Full Version : Brit: My Life Rocks!

Vance
02-05-2007, 06:42 AM
Talk about the understatement of the year: Britney says kicking K-Fed to the curb and living the wild life is "awesome."

Looking way more put together than usual, People magazine reports that Spears snagged the spotlight Friday night in the front row of a NYC fashion show wearing a slinky black dress.

Earlier in the week, the newly brunette Brit was seen sporting a Star of David necklace that belongs to boytoy Isaac Cohen. In fact, the pop tart is considering converting for her latest crush – and she already has a head start from dabbling in Kabbalah a few years back with gal pal Madonna.

In the meantime, Britney is stocking up on Valentine's gifts from L.A.'s Trashy Lingerie. Despite the store's name, Spears' purchase "was anything but trashy," a source tells FOX News. "It was classy and sophisticated and perfect for her." Awesome!
source:tmz.com

XXKSXX
02-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Cool good to see she's having a good time and getting out. Hmmm.... I read earlier that K-fed's peeps said she was calling him all the time trying to get back together with him lol.

Rated X
02-05-2007, 08:52 PM
I still think she is pretty much worthless now. She ruined her career by doing all the stupid shit she's done in the last few years. Hell it seems like marrying K-Fed was probably one of the sanest things she has done.

XXKSXX
02-05-2007, 10:14 PM
I also would have to say her career is over as a singer for sure and now really she's just going on name. But it's her life to choose what to do with. I mean she would really have to come up with something good if she started her singing career back up and I don't see that happening.