PDA

View Full Version : GGW Owner Arrested Could lead to demise of GGW Franchise

Dasdream™
04-01-2006, 08:48 PM
The owner of the GIRLS GONE WILD video empire was arrested Thursday on racketeering charges - after Florida police learned several underage girls were filmed topless and bathing together at a motel.

Investigators allege that JOSEPH FRANCIS, 30, and his cohorts taped the girls last week during spring break festivities in Panama City, according to reports.

The Girls Gone Wild team - who have made videos featuring SNOOP DOGG and EMINEM - allegedly brought two young women to a motel where they were each paid $100 (GBP66) to undress, shower together and masturbate in a bathtub.

Police say Francis offered two of the girls $50 (GBP33) "to touch or play" with his sex organ and that he and the show's photographer knew the girls were underage.

Detectives also busted three Francis associates and executed search warrants on Francis' condominium and his corporate Lear jet.

The raids yielded cocaine and evidence of personal use of Ecstasy and marijuana.

Cops reported they found explicit video footage of the underage girls who had informed police of the incident.

A spokesman for Francis says, "We deny all the charges."

------------------------------------------------------

I do not know if this is true, as I have not seen it on TV or any BIG news website.

W-OLF
04-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Whn I heard of a case about the guy awhile back and he got off of all charges at least I think he got off of all charges.

Stunner
04-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Ya he got off last time and looks like he was caught again trying to get off. :hmm:

Dasdream™
04-01-2006, 11:43 PM
yeah don't balem him thouht for doing the girls thing do however blame him for the drugs that were found ect. hey will the girls be charged for prostitution? lol they were getting payed to perform a sexual act.