PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg not happy about TNA using his name on TV + Law & Order note

LionDen
02-07-2007, 11:10 PM
The Miami Herald has an interview up with former WCW and WWE star Bill Goldberg where he mentions he was not happy about hearing that TNA was using his name on TV when the company was using text messaging polling asking fans who they thought Christian Cage's "secret consultant" would be.

"If it wasn't for a phone call from (Brock) Lesnar, I wouldn't have known about that. Brock said, `You know that they are using our name again.' I told him it pisses you off to a point because you see people capitalizing on your name, and it benefits you in absolutely no way, except for the fact that it keeps the name out there," said Goldberg.

Goldberg will be doing color commentary for the new MMA group EliteXC (Elite Xtreme Combat) for Showtime on February 10. To check out the full interview with Goldberg, click here (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/boxing/16636132.htm).

Another quick Golberg note:
Goldberg was on Law and Order: SVU this week. He played a guy high on PCP and was taken down by a stun gun and a chair shot.

XXKSXX
02-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Goldberg what a chump lol. I wish TNA would stop using his name also that way he can just go away.