PDA

View Full Version : Kim K: For Sale

Vance
02-08-2007, 06:19 AM
That sex tape starring Kim Kardashian, sometime BFF of Paris HIlton, definitely exists, and now it's about to be unleashed on DVD.

Vivid Entertainment will announce this morning, according to AVN.com, that they have obtained the tape and have come to an agreement with the parties involved to market and sell it. As TMZ first reported, the sex tape, made by Kim's ex-boyfriend Ray J (brother of Brandy), features certain explicit water sports as well as other raunchy activities.

Page Six is reporting that the DVD will be entitled "Kim Kardashian Superstar" and will be in stores by February 28, with additional footage on kimksuperstar.com. Kardashian tells TMZ that she was blindsided by the sale of the tape.
source:tmz.com

demolition89
02-09-2007, 06:06 AM
Despite being a friend of Paris, I always gave Kim K credit work being an actual businesswoman and having a brain.

That siad, she is a hell of a lot better looking than Paris, and barring a legal win total sales of her Sex Tape will leave Ms Hilton's in the dust!

talker121
02-10-2007, 11:05 AM
shes more hotter than paris after seeing photos and clips

Rated X
02-13-2007, 12:11 AM
I just want to see her get pissed on like the little whore she is.

Will
02-13-2007, 04:00 AM
I just want to see her get pissed on like the little whore she is.

bad news for you then, the rumor is that's not included in the release.

Rated X
02-13-2007, 05:02 AM
bad news for you then, the rumor is that's not included in the release.

Are you serious? That's bullshit! I'm sure it will be on the net somewhere though.

Will
02-13-2007, 09:04 PM
yep, the company releasing the tape said there is nothing like that on the tape.