PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER regarding Smackdown! tag titles

bad_meetz_evil
04-03-2006, 06:30 AM
Paul London and Brian Kendrick may be wearing the tag titles around their waists very soon. MNM currently hold them. Recently, some house show advertising came out and it listed London and Kendrick as defending their belts against Jamie Noble and Kid Kash.

†† Reaper ††
04-03-2006, 08:04 AM
major wwe stuff up if thats what they listed lol

Metalring
04-03-2006, 03:42 PM
London and Kendrick would have been next in line to hold the tag titles anyways.When they first started out I was like,"Great.Another makeshift tag team."They've really impressed me over the months with their in ring chemistry.They'd make great champs.

Finch420
04-03-2006, 11:34 PM
Where would this leave MNM, and doesn't four cruiserweights feuding over the tag belts basically take away the whole cruiserweight division that is left....

Flair Country
04-04-2006, 02:25 AM
Where would this leave MNM, and doesn't four cruiserweights feuding over the tag belts basically take away the whole cruiserweight division that is left....

exactly....

Austinfan4Life
04-04-2006, 03:37 AM
I think its a good idea to have London and Kendrick win.. What are the WWE Doing with the Cruiserweights right now anyway.. So I think it is only fitting to have London and Kendrick to go for the belts.. LOD is gone.. only a few tags left on Smackdown.. Kid Kash.. I was hoping was changing the Cruiserweight division and getting them more tv time.. but it only lasted so long.. and then they weren't on tv for a while.

MarkoPolo
04-04-2006, 11:23 AM

Dosnt giving a cruiserweight Rey Mysterio the World Heavyweight Title also contradict the cruiserweight division, rey is a big name but isnt a heavyweight.
I agree WWE dosnt seem to know what their doing at the moment especially giving the spirit squad the tag titles.

OMEN
04-04-2006, 10:00 PM
Are the tag titles On Smackdown actually worth defending or competing for as the wwe have weakened the whole division,by releasing a lot of the great tag teams and not replacing them with anybody they are in a position where only one or two teams are in a clear position to win the belts and end up defending them against the same opposition all the time..

Bush_Daddy
04-04-2006, 11:04 PM
I think WWE needs to get the Bashams back together on Smackdown. That was so stupid to split them up.

King Placebo
04-05-2006, 05:51 AM
I'd like if that happened. They deserve it. MnM Are good but they've had thier run.