PDA

View Full Version : Who's her daddy?

OMEN
02-13-2007, 01:18 AM
Anna Nicole Smith's dead husband, billionaire J Howard Marshall, could be her daughter Dannielynn's father, it has been claimed.

Anna Nicole's sister, Donna Hogan, says the former Playboy Playmate froze the 89-year-old's sperm and may have used it to get pregnant.

Anna Nicole married the Texan oil tycoon in 1994, but he died the following year.

Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern - who bears the names of two of her possible fathers - was born in the Bahamas five months ago and has been the subject of a bitter paternity battle.

Anna Nicole was ordered to have her daughter undergo a paternity test just days before she tragically died last week, after photographer Larry Birkhead filed a lawsuit claiming he fathered Dannielynn during a two-year affair.

The former model insisted Howard K Stern - her lawyer and lover - was the father of the child. He is named as the father on Dannielynn's birth certificate.

Stern flew to the Bahamas at the weekend to see Dannielynn.

As he held her, he sobbed: "This is the only piece of Anna I have left."
However, Anna Nicole's mother Virgie Arthur - who also spent the weekend in the Bahamas trying to convince child services to let her care for the child - accused Stern of only grieving because he had lost his "meal ticket".
She said she believed Birkhead is Dannielynn's biological father.

Birkhead's lawyer Debra Opri said: "Everybody is in agreement that the child must be removed from Stern's environment."

Prince Frederic von Anhalt - husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor - joined the paternity battle on Friday by claiming he had a ten-year affair with Anna Nicole.

He also said up to 30 men could be Dannielynn's father.

Prince Frederic revealed: "Anna liked to have fun. She liked to have fun with men."

Whoever is ruled to be Dannielynn's father will take control of Anna Nicole's estate and the £240-million she could inherit from Marshall's estate.

Stern faced more heartache at the weekend after discovering the locks had been changed on the house he shared with Anna Nicole.

Anna Nicole, 39, was pronounced dead in Florida's Memorial Regional Hospital at around 2.45pm on Thursday.

The Florida medical examiner said it could take several weeks to establish the cause of death, amid reports the model had been drinking heavily and prescription drugs were found in her hotel room.

Bang

Kellie
02-13-2007, 02:57 AM
Bring on Jerry Springer or Maury Povich, get out the lie detectors and the blood tests .. this would make for interesting viewing :popcorn:

XXKSXX
02-13-2007, 04:35 AM
Shit I think I'm going to throw my name into this I'm the father.

Rated X
02-13-2007, 05:04 AM
Shit I think I'm going to throw my name into this I'm the father.

I was just going to say that. I'm the daddy too.

XXKSXX
02-13-2007, 05:14 AM
Ya we might as well they got a few already how could 2 more hurt.

Jodes
02-13-2007, 12:07 PM
i cant wait for the update on this story. how did she die? who is the daddy? *waits*

XXKSXX
02-13-2007, 03:13 PM
i cant wait for the update on this story. how did she die? who is the daddy? *waits*

Ya I want to know everything also they need to speed this damn process up I want to know if Troy or I is the father.

Rated R Phenom
02-14-2007, 12:12 AM
I can't believe you guys actually CARE. What is she "famous" for?

1. Modeling Guess? jeans
2. Posing in Playboy
3. Marrying a 123 year old billionaire
4. Suing his kids over the money
5. Getting fat
6. Getting skinny
7. Having breasts the size of the iceberg that sank the Titanic
8. Having sex with half the known world and not knowing who her kids father was.

WOW. How do we get the world powers-that-be to declare her death a world holiday?

Kellie
02-14-2007, 03:26 AM
^ its very hard to read black writing

XXKSXX
02-14-2007, 11:38 AM
[COLOR="Black"][B][I]I can't believe you guys actually CARE. What is she "famous" for?

1. Modeling Guess? jeans
2. Posing in Playboy
3. Marrying a 123 year old billionaire
4. Suing his kids over the money
5. Getting fat
6. Getting skinny
7. Having breasts the size of the iceberg that sank the Titanic
8. Having sex with half the known world and not knowing who her kids father was.

WOW. How do we get the world powers-that-be to declare her death a world holiday?

Why do u care what we care about answer that ? lol

Rated R Phenom
02-15-2007, 12:39 AM
Why do u care what we care about answer that ? lol

So, in other words, you can't answer the question.

Man, I love 12 year olds with an Internet connection!

XXKSXX
02-15-2007, 01:09 AM
^ U didn't ask one worth answering.