PDA

View Full Version : Main event for ECW tomorrow night!

LionDen
02-13-2007, 02:46 AM
Surprise, surprise, the main event of tomorrow's ECW on Sci Fi will feature ECW World champion Bobby Lashley vs. Hardcore Holly in an Extreme Rules match. This is going to get tiresome as time goes on, they will not give the belt to Holly. This is just a waste of time IMO.

wwe9112
02-13-2007, 02:56 AM
that sucks i wish they would make it in a cage or a falls count ne where on sci fi

XXKSXX
02-13-2007, 04:41 AM
Lashley is a waste of time if u ask me.

panic
02-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Instead of Sabu,RVD etc.. being in a feud with Vince they should be headlining ECW instead of Hardcore Holly. It will be one of them matches we have seen so many times with Lashley getting the win.

XXKSXX
02-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Instead of Sabu,RVD etc.. being in a feud with Vince they should be headlining ECW instead of Hardcore Holly. It will be one of them matches we have seen so many times with Lashley getting the win.

Ya I agree I like Holly in and think he's pretty good. But in the end already know Lashley is going to win. The WWE's element of surprise is no longer something they do really. If they wanted to do something to shake things up they would let Bob win that belt. No that would be interesting to watch.