PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park - Qwerty (New)

Dark Drakan
02-13-2007, 09:00 PM
New track off unreleased album ....

K4_x8xEu1Fg

Jodes
02-14-2007, 01:27 AM
i love LP :hearts: i cant wait for their new CD to come out. thanks DD.

Vance
02-14-2007, 02:52 AM
good song :) but not as good as songs like numb,in the end,breaking the habit,from the inside,points of authority,papercut,crawling...you get the point lol not as good as old LP...

Dark Drakan
02-14-2007, 04:12 PM
good song :) but not as good as songs like numb,in the end,breaking the habit,from the inside,points of authority,papercut,crawling...you get the point lol not as good as old LP...

I personally think if the rest of the tracks are in this style it will be more of a hit than Meteora was and more like Hybrid Theory which is still to this day their best album by far this song sounds more like old skool metal Linkin Park from early days.

neXus
02-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Hmm its an alright song, but it doubt it will be a song shown on TV. It seem like their trying to change their image to a more "hardcore" band. Funny title for the song.

<3 Linkin Park :)

Dark Drakan
02-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Hmm its an alright song, but it doubt it will be a song shown on TV. It seem like their trying to change their image to a more "hardcore" band. Funny title for the song.

<3 Linkin Park :)

I doubt they will keep this title to be honest but yeah was interesting.

I personally really like the song and would rather they went back to their more metal roots like from Hybrid Theory.

Still im sure as long as no more collabs with rappers like Jay Z happens they will just go from strength to strength all over again.