PDA

View Full Version : Stone Colds Return Within The Month, Horsemen DVD, WWE Attacks Lesnar & Goldberg

Dangerous Incorporated
02-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Stone Colds Return Within The Month, Horsemen DVD, WWE Attacks Lesnar & Goldberg

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9858/zkk94horsemenlh6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
The Four Horsemen DVD set will be three discs and feature interviews from many of the people that were a part of the group (even Lex Luger and Sid Vicious were rumored to have been interviewed), as well as rivalry highlights and complete matches. The DVD set will be released on April 10, 2007.

Batista is featured on the cover of the latest edition of WWE Magazine (March 2007 issue). This month's 'Fantasy Warfare' is between Batista and Brock Lesnar. Unsurprisingly, they say that Brock Lesnar would be no match for Batista and his 'power & surprising speed', which would catch Lesnar off-guard. Also, once 'Lesnar's go-to-grappling attack fell short, he'd be a demoralized heap, primed and wide open for a Batista Bomb'. The magazine also takes aim at Bill Goldberg by saying that the 'Goldberg' chants were piped-in. There was a feature in the magazine talking about "The Belt Of The Future" and what accessories it would have. The magazine wrote, "Bose Speakers: For those times when the piped-in crowd chants just aren't enough. Hear that Goldberg?"

J.R.'s latest blog is up. Ross talks about Randy Savage, Steve Austin's return (he thinks he'll be back within a month), Brock Lesnar, Hulk Hogan, and more. In regards to Hogan, J.R. believes that he didn't serve himself well by going on a radio show last month and revealing the possible candidates for the WWE Hall of Fame this year.

Source: Wrestling Observer

I thought Austins return had to be pretty close as theres not much TV time really til WM23.

wwe9112
02-14-2007, 09:48 PM
austin will be back even after wm23 i tink it will be close to full time but off and on

Dangerous Incorporated
02-14-2007, 10:07 PM
^^ No he wont. Austins WWE contract is for Films only. Not in ring. His WM23 ppearance is too promote his new movie.

wwe9112
02-14-2007, 10:11 PM
^^^^ WELL IM ONLY HUMON(SP) but o well

Dangerous Incorporated
02-14-2007, 10:16 PM
Me too. I spelt appearance without an 'a'.

Even though Imno an Austin mark, it will be good tosee hm back in the ring for whatever reason. Guess it reminds me of the good ol days of WWF.

The Major
02-14-2007, 10:24 PM
well know matter how long it is.. i for sure cant wait to hear that glass shatter again

LionDen
02-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Goldberg will be pissed about the feed comment. He just got over being pissed at TNA using his name, no the WWE making him look less popular than he was will not well.

He also speaks to Lesnar, since it was Lesnar who told him about the TNA incidents. I would not be surprised to hear a few shoots from thee 2 in the coming weeks about the WWE magazine.

wwe9112
02-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Goldberg vs austin vs lesner vs basistia(sp)vs kane vs taker vs hhh in a hell in a cell i want to see that

XXKSXX
02-15-2007, 01:22 AM
Can't wait to see that Horseman DVD :D. Good to heir about Stone Cold also.