PDA

View Full Version : Anna to Be Released Soon, Who Gets the Body?

Vance
02-15-2007, 06:15 AM
[3:07] UPDATE: A Florida judge has ruled that he will not release the body of Anna Nicole Smith until he can determine the next of kin.

[2:00] TMZ has learned that a Florida hearing is underway to determine details for the release of Anna Nicole Smith's body.

A California judge is clearing the way for Anna Nicole Smith's body to be buried, but the question remains -- to whom will the body be released?

Moments ago, a California judge withdrew his request to put a 10-day hold on Smith's remains, meaning her body may be released and buried, pending a corresponding ruling from a Florida court. A decision is expected in the next few days.
source:tmz.com

XXKSXX
02-15-2007, 12:54 PM
I guess maybe I would claim her body :shifty:

Will
02-15-2007, 10:57 PM
I think they should cover her body in wax and put her in a wax museum, but no body knows there is a real person inside and then everyone is like wow thats very lifelike and someone touches it and the wax comes off and then blood starts pouring out causing mass hysteria in the entire museum which leads to a turn of events that ends up with Michael Jackson getting trampled to death by the masses of people trying to get out the exit door, while he was standing by the door looking out the window at the little boys playing at a park across the street, and then the whole process could start again with Jacksons wax covered body. That would end better though, because no one would ever want to touch that statue.

XXKSXX
02-16-2007, 01:52 PM
^:lmao:

I never thought of it that way sounds like a pretty good plan.