PDA

View Full Version : What You Didn't See On RAW

OMEN
04-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Credit: PWInsider

During the break: The crowd is mixed for Triple H as he smiles and makes his way up the ramp. Edge and Lita look on as some in the crowd chant "You Tapped Out" at Hunter. Edge and Lita leave the ring after Triple H is gone to a chorus of boos and some Foley chants.

During the break: The Spirit Squad's music continues to play as Todd Grisham asks Kane and Show at ringside what happened. He mentioned how on they were last night and that we have just witnessed one of the biggest upsets in the history of the WWE. Kane gives Todd a dirty look and walks up the ramp. Show says that anything can happen in the WWE with anyone able to beat anyone else on any given night. He admits that they were a little off tonight. He tells the squad to enjoy it, take pictures, show their family, and wear the belts everywhere, since they won't have them for long. Show heads up the ramp and Todd says that that match proved positive that anything can happen in the WWE.

During the break: Todd comes out and says that the fans have come to Chicago from all over the world just to see sign of the night. The signs included: I'm Here to See Todd Grisham (Todd asks if that's his mom,) Cena Still Rules, Bow Down to the King of Kings, I came from the UK to see WM, The Lord of Kings: The Return of HHH, Mickie James I'm Crazy for You, I'm Just a Sexy Boy (Todd didn't think so,) an Eddie drawing, You Can't See Me Cena in camo, You Can't See Us, 3:16, I Fear Mickie, Bret Hart: Hitman My Hero, RVD, King of Kings Triple H Rulz, and Mr. Money in the Bank RVD.

During the break: Candice is backstage tying her lingerie robe. We see Viscera getting coffee and he says her name in admiration. She bends over to adjust her boot and Vis spills his coffee on his finger. She asks if that was too hot and decides to kiss it and make it better. She takes in his finger and his eyes grow wide. She says, "now that was too hot," and Vis agrees.

During the break: Maria heads out to the ring for the Kiss Cam. Maria, being from Chicago, asks the crowd 'what's up' twice. The first couple looked confused and then wouldn't do it. Two girls shook their stuff but didn't kiss. Maria's mom and dad were shown in the crowd and kissed. The last couple was the sign guy and a poster of Maria. The sign guy was mouthing 'I love you' to the poster and finally kissed it.

During the break: Todd has three autographed Kane Wrestlemania shirts and is giving them to whoever can answer Chicago Wrestlemania trivia. Alex from Toronto gets booed for being Canadian. He is asked which star made his Mania debut at Wrestlemania 13 in Chicago: Triple H, Goldust, or Mick Foley. He says Triple H and is incorrect as it was Mick Foley. Todd says Canada loses again and asks Dwight which tag team that Greg Valentine and Brutus Beefcake lost the tag titles to at WM2: Rotundo and Windham, The Hart Foundation, or The British Bulldogs. He says Rotundo/Windham and is incorrect as it was the British Bulldogs. Todd is about to ask another person but then brushes him off as they are out of time. He says no one in Chicago wins.

During the break: Chavo poses on the turnbuckles and Shelton is backstage with sunglasses on. He asks if he heard him promise the world a win tonight and dedicate the match to Eddie. He says tonight is not a good night for dedications because he stands no chance of being him. Shelton says he is the most amazing athlete in the WWE and dedicates his next ass whipping to his mom. Chavo lounges on the ropes and ignores Shelton.

During the break: Chavo is approached by Todd Grisham who asks him what happened. Chavo, upset, says that he let everyone down. He let the fans and his family down. He starts crying and says that he let Eddie down and maybe he's not supposed to be a wrestler. He says "I quit, I quit," and walks off, ripping off his wrist tape.

During the break: Refs check on Flair, who is dazed on the ring floor. The refs ask about his head and back and the crowd cheers and whooos in appreciation. The refs roll Flair out of the ring slowly and Flair hangs his head, having trouble staying up. A replay of the attack is shown and the crowd whoos again. Another replay is shown in slow-motion, showing that Flair's head snapped back when Uganda slammed him in the corner. Flair continues to be helped to the back.

During the break: Triple H does the spitting water spot and poses on the turnbuckle as usual. A few Triple H signs are shown in the crowd. Footage of Cena at the WM Post Game show is shown and he says people point fingers when he wrestles in shorts and sneakers and puts a spinner on the belt. He thanks everyone who has supported him and promises to take the title to the next level. He tells all those who don't like him to get used to it. Triple H and Edge watch the footage and brush it off.