PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross comments on Keibler, Bashams, DirecTV/WWE 24/7, MySpace, WSX, ROH and more

OMEN
02-17-2007, 01:04 AM
Jim Ross is back with a new Blog. (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/) Here are some highlights:

- On WSX: "I watched a little bit of WSX recently, but it was late at night as in a repeat broadcast. I thought the wrestlers worked hard but the pace of the show sort of had me scratching my head as to what I had just seen when the show ended. A slower pace would have suited me better but remember that I am not in this show’s target demo any longer either."

- MySpace: "I have no plans for a myspace account."

- On Keibler: "If you don’t see Stacey Keibler updates on www.wwe.com it is likely because her publicist isn’t sending the WWE the press releases with all the necessary info. I don’t think any one is overly angry at the other in this relationship."

- ROH: "No, I will not be at ROH on March 30, as Wrestlemania activities and all the various interactive fan functions I hope to be involved with will have me PLENTY busy Wrestlemania weekend."

- Bashams: "Their time may come again in the WWE."

- DirecTV/WWE 24/7: "I am told that DirecTV technically cannot handle WWE 24/7, but please don’t ask me the technical question as to why."

Gerweck