PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Chesney Denies Rumors of His Gay-ness

Vance
02-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Kenny Chesney is going on television to set the record straight. The country star is telling the world that he isn’t gay. Rumors have dogged the singer since his wife of 30 seconds Renee Zellweger cited “fraud” as the reason for requesting their hasty marriage be annulled.

CNN has Kenny’s side:

“It’s not true. Period. Maybe I should have come out and said, ‘No, I’m not (gay),’ but I didn’t want to draw any more attention to it,” the 38-year-old country singer says. “… I didn’t have to prove to anybody that I wasn’t (gay). I didn’t feel like I really did.”

“We thought the least harmful (stated reason) was fraud because it (is) kind of broad … doesn’t specify,” Chesney says. “And boy … we were wrong.”

They should just add a few boxes to the annulment paperwork. There should be boxes for drunk, stupid, horny, needed publicity. That would clear things up and make the whole less-messy-than-a-divorce process more entertaining.
source:celebrityrumors.com

Jodes
02-20-2007, 12:09 PM
he is my fav country singer. IMO i always thought he was gay. makes no difference to me really. he is an awesome singer:D