PDA

View Full Version : WWE Tag Team To TNA, Christy Heel Turn

Dangerous Incorporated
02-20-2007, 11:36 PM
WWE Tag Team To TNA, Christy Heel Turn

The current plan in TNA is to bring in Doug Basham and Damaja (formerly Dany Basham) as a new heel tag team to be managed by Christy Hemme to fued with VKM.

In the long run with her fued with VKM, Christy Hemme is expected to turn heel. The idea is that the male audience can't get a girl, and certainly not one that looks like Christy, so therefore they want to see women like her degraded with Kip representing the male audience.

In Christy Tuxedo Match at Against All Odds, the idea was to get Kipp over as face and Christie as heel. Russo's original script called for BG to cover Christy up with a towel after she had stripped but BG refused saying that if VKM were to be faces, covering Christy up with a towel would turn them heels.

Source: Wrestling Observer

What a surprise this is a Russo idea. After all the years of being in the wrestling industry and Russo still doesnt realise what would make someone a face or heel? Russo = :chairshot:

Nick, Your Indie Lover
02-20-2007, 11:44 PM
I dont care about Russo! Bashams in TNA? Thats great!

wwe9112
02-21-2007, 12:03 AM
wow awsome i liked the christy strip lol

bimbalo
02-21-2007, 01:42 AM
The Bashams could be good for the tag division, and I thought Christy was a heel already, but I guess she could be either or because of Kip.

ajs
02-21-2007, 05:44 AM
russo =yes bashams = no!

jtpinhead
02-21-2007, 06:02 AM
the last thing TNA should be doing is throwing things at the wall till they stick, and that is what they are doing. TNA needs to draw new fans and this is counterproductive. BFOG should stay off TV.

The Lost Soul 13
02-21-2007, 06:17 AM
I ve actually seen a huge problem with TNA in regards to this since the beginning which inhibits their growth and the dead crowd is the nail in the coffin. I never really understand who is a heel or who is a face except for rare occasions on promos. Not a huge deal to me, but to the non internet fan it would be.

Will
02-21-2007, 03:36 PM
I ve actually seen a huge problem with TNA in regards to this since the beginning which inhibits their growth and the dead crowd is the nail in the coffin. I never really understand who is a heel or who is a face except for rare occasions on promos. Not a huge deal to me, but to the non internet fan it would be.

I know exactly what you are talking about.For example, I didn't know who was supposed to be the heel(s) in the entire program with Rhyno and Styles and Lynn and Daniels. The whole thing just seemed odd and poorly booked to me.

theanswer
02-22-2007, 12:06 AM
cool, I guess, but I say Team 3D needs to start getting a push for the titles.

legolas4792
02-22-2007, 05:02 AM
i woulda preffered too cool went to tna but the bashams are good