PDA

View Full Version : Females and their need to whine about the toilet seat

King Sir Greatness
02-22-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm not referring to all females, because I know a good few who don't complain about it, but what is it about females and their desire to whine, complain, moan, and/or get all angry about the toilet seat being up?

Look, we need the seat up to piss and ya'll need it down. Period. When we need it, and the seat is down, we lift. Ya'll need to do the same.

And that whole, "I fell in the toilet thing..." pfft. Don't you look where you're sitting?

Jodes
02-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Luis it takes exactly 1 second for you men to put the seat up. so why not put it down when you're done? is it that much of a big deal?

King Sir Greatness
02-22-2007, 01:56 PM
It also takes 1 second to put the seat down. What's the problem?

XXKSXX
02-22-2007, 04:33 PM
Luis it takes exactly 1 second for you men to put the seat up. so why not put it down when you're done? is it that much of a big deal?

It also takes 1 second to put the seat down so whats the problem we have to pick it up and put it down come on lol.

the madscotsman
02-22-2007, 04:34 PM

Why should we put it back down? Youse don't leave it up for us.

XXKSXX
02-22-2007, 04:40 PM
^ thats what I was thinking :)

Also me thinks Luis got into a argument with someone about this. :shifty:

King Sir Greatness
02-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Also me thinks Luis got into a argument with someone about this. :shifty:

:furious:

You'd be right. But come on...

...would they rather us try pissing with the seat down? No. We all put our asses on that thing. If we can handle lifting it up when we need it or putting it down when we need it, why can't they?

It's just ridiculous.

XXKSXX
02-22-2007, 10:29 PM
I would have to agree with u very much so lol.

Sunshine Acid
02-22-2007, 11:24 PM
the reason is...well Its cause men are the servents of women :P

Will
02-22-2007, 11:37 PM
I think, if one sex has to do it, then the other should as well. So if men go to the bathroom then they should put it down when they are through, and women should put it up when they are through. That was both sexes are equally inconvenienced by it.

Sunshine Acid
02-22-2007, 11:51 PM
I dont see honestly why anyone would be inconvenienced, it is a half second half assed motion to lift or put it down...

but men are still women's servants....soooo they should put the seat down.

Spawn
02-23-2007, 12:04 AM
its easy really, we put it down so they dont complain, in return, they give us sex.

Sunshine Acid
02-23-2007, 12:05 AM
its easy really, we put it down so they dont complain, in return, they give us sex.

See there is someone that looks at it in a decent way. :)

Jodes
02-23-2007, 03:23 AM
yeah James we give you sex for putting the seat down http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4083/kez08ou8.gif (http://imageshack.us) exactly my point Luis it takes 1 second to put the seat down so you men can do it to.

XXKSXX
02-23-2007, 03:38 AM
Sorry still not going to do it lol.

King Sir Greatness
02-23-2007, 05:11 AM
I think, if one sex has to do it, then the other should as well. So if men go to the bathroom then they should put it down when they are through, and women should put it up when they are through. That was both sexes are equally inconvenienced by it.

Well that's just crazy talk.

JCC
03-03-2007, 12:11 AM
And they sometimes even get angry when you piss all over the wall. Women.

XXKSXX
03-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Hell I would get angry if u pissed all over the wall.

Spawn
03-03-2007, 12:34 AM
I piss all over my walls all the time, it gets them a nice gold color, since I piss gold.

bad_meetz_evil
03-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Thankgod, I don't share a bathroom.

XXKSXX
03-03-2007, 01:02 AM
I piss all over my walls all the time, it gets them a nice gold color, since I piss gold.

Well James at least u got a reason to piss all over your walls thats a good thing.

Jodes
03-03-2007, 01:43 AM
i want to see you men have to not only put the toilet seat down but clean up after you are done like we women have to :hmm:

Will
03-03-2007, 04:40 AM
Hell I would get angry if u pissed all over the wall.

oh come on Corey dont act like you have never put on a blindfold and then spun around before trying to use the bathroom, similar to trying to hit a pinata, and accidentally got it all over the walls. Everyone has done that atleast once in their life.

Spawn
03-03-2007, 04:47 AM
I dont drink, It was about 3:00am, and I was tired, but I had to go to the bathroom, I didnt really no what i was doing. I woke up the next morning, to find the floor of the boathroom was covered in piss...........seriously....

Sensational Sarah
05-16-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm not referring to all females, because I know a good few who don't complain about it, but what is it about females and their desire to whine, complain, moan, and/or get all angry about the toilet seat being up?

Look, we need the seat up to piss and ya'll need it down. Period. When we need it, and the seat is down, we lift. Ya'll need to do the same.

And that whole, "I fell in the toilet thing..." pfft. Don't you look where you're sitting?

Why do some males make it a big deal to keep the seat down? it'a called consideration. I always look, but still be considerate.

wowjnpipi
05-16-2007, 10:20 PM
Come on, Lets me civilized.
Put the seat down.

Than pee on it and hope you're not next to sit down.

XXKSXX
05-17-2007, 01:18 AM
Come on, Lets me civilized.
Put the seat down.

Than pee on it and hope you're not next to sit down.
Thats Just rude.

JK lol

I agree soak it down real good. :D

JayCee93
05-31-2007, 03:56 AM
this is a funny conversation, but yea, we shud have equal rightts! :P

)85(
05-31-2007, 06:13 AM
we have the kind of seat that doesn't stay up when you lift it........a funny story, well two. i lifted it up and it fell back down and i ended up peeing on the wall, one time my cousin came over to visit and he needed the bathroom. i sat there laughing before he went.....he lifed the seat,

My cousin-oh sh*t!

the seat came down and he pissed on the wall too. he got done and came back saw me in tears laughing(like i am now as i'm typing)and said, "Dude, why didn't you tell me?"

i told him it was ok because i did the same thing too. i havn't had much encounter with women being angry with me and the seat. just wanted to share a story. this thread reminded me about it. Thanks Luis for putting this up, i needed a good laugh. but too bad about the bad experince.

bad_meetz_evil
05-31-2007, 10:25 AM
http://people.bath.ac.uk/su6athl/saudi/Saudi%20Arabia%20064.jpg

Thats an Arabian toilet. We dont have it in the house, and its rarley used. But beats complaining about toilet seats. lol.

Jodes
05-31-2007, 06:36 PM
^ now that is what we need here in America. you men just have to whip it out and aim for the hole in the floor :whistle:

flamesoffury
05-31-2007, 07:02 PM
^ or we can aim somewhere else :shifty:

XXKSXX
05-31-2007, 08:48 PM
^ or we can aim somewhere else :shifty:

Care to say where?

flamesoffury
05-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Care to say where?
the woods....

Black Widow
05-31-2007, 11:36 PM
http://people.bath.ac.uk/su6athl/saudi/Saudi%20Arabia%20064.jpg

Thats an Arabian toilet. We dont have it in the house, and its rarley used. But beats complaining about toilet seats. lol.

lol that looks like a sex toy :shifty:

shit dirty mind sinks in

ajs
06-02-2007, 09:13 PM
i'm married & have a daughter...you all sound like a bunch of 3 yr olds....i actually put it up & then back down. it's called respecting my wife & daughter.you are supposed 2 open the car door,take out the trash & mow the lawn.be a man!!!!!!!!i bet some of you men...or ...boys....don't have or can't get a women!!!!i was an army ranger & now w/a military police unit. i was trained 2 look out for women & respect them!!!!i do agree that yes women want equal rights sooooo.....whats the big deal in putting up the seat or down.whats the trouble in that!!!try being in the military ,try working in a hot/freezing cold factory try being a father or mother ....thats work!!!stop crying over the toliet seat!!!!it's sooooooo petty!!!!!!!!G. T. F. U. !!!!!!!!!:whacky:

jamie66
07-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Amen brother, I agree completely.

i'm married & have a daughter...you all sound like a bunch of 3 yr olds....i actually put it up & then back down. it's called respecting my wife & daughter.you are supposed 2 open the car door,take out the trash & mow the lawn.be a man!!!!!!!!i bet some of you men...or ...boys....don't have or can't get a women!!!!i was an army ranger & now w/a military police unit. i was trained 2 look out for women & respect them!!!!i do agree that yes women want equal rights sooooo.....whats the big deal in putting up the seat or down.whats the trouble in that!!!try being in the military ,try working in a hot/freezing cold factory try being a father or mother ....thats work!!!stop crying over the toliet seat!!!!it's sooooooo petty!!!!!!!!G. T. F. U. !!!!!!!!!:whacky:

Whipped

Kaz
07-06-2007, 03:15 PM
The toilet seat down looks better...

Ill Will
07-08-2007, 05:15 AM
Amen brother, I agree completely.

WhippedYou really had to bring back a month-old thread to say "whipped".

:no:

jamie66
07-08-2007, 01:23 PM
You really had to bring back a month-old thread to say "whipped".

:no:

If you know a better reason, let me know:devil:

flamesoffury
07-08-2007, 05:08 PM
If you know a better reason, let me know:devil:

cause that is a stupid thing to do and makes the thread be closed (ironically this isnt closed.. oh well its in rants.. rants never get closed) but if u spam it like u did, it could be closed.