PDA

View Full Version : Ace Frehley found dead

jonathon
02-23-2007, 10:29 AM
In what appears to be an apparent suicide, musician Ace Frehley was pronounced dead as a result of cardiac arrest after consuming more than two-dozen sleeping pills. Complete details are not yet available, as this story is still developing.

Credit: Wikipedia

OMEN
02-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Although Ace at times has appeared Madder than a Hatter i realy thought that he had got his life sorted out and put a lot of his former problems behind him..

RIP Ace...

Kellie
02-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Cant find anything and Wikipedia isnt reliable but RIP if its true

§ ï Ç
02-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Because some moron decided to edit it into WIkipedia is why, someone has since edited it off.

Ace isn't dead, he's alive and well :-\

DEMON
02-25-2007, 07:45 AM
LONG LIVE THE ICON THAT IS THE SPACEACE!!! :kemo:
WTF kind of moron would trust wikpedia for something of this nature???Maybe next time you'll just come and ask me about it!

courtesy of kissonline.com,and be sure to check the date on the posting of it,its the same date as "jonathon"s,so obviously he didn't check his facts first!

ACE RESPONDS TO RUMORS OF HIS DEMISE

New York, NY (February 23, 2007) –“ Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated” - Ace Frehley

Contrary to published reports, Ace Frehley, formerly of KISS, is alive and well and working on his highly anticipated solo album.

It has been erroneously reported on various websites and wire services that the legendary
guitarist had committed suicide.

Not so!

“I don’t know how this ridiculous rumor got started,” smiles Ace, as he eats his daily allotment of wheat germ, preparing to jump back on his treadmill.

W-OLF
02-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Publicity maybe , they might want to see who edited it LMAO !

XXKSXX
02-25-2007, 10:49 PM
Well since this is not true lol

**CLOSED**