PDA

View Full Version : Lets reminice My Thoughts on WrestleMania XIX ( 19 )

Dasdream™
04-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Again these are my opinions, there is also no official rating system, so don't take my ratings so seriously

Safeco Feildhouse 54,097 in attendance

Matt Hardy ( with Shannon Moore ) def. Rey Mysterio- Crusierweight Championship-5 minutes and 30 seconds

It was a great way to start Wrestlemania, it was fast paced, high energy , lots of high spots, we could have seen alittle more from Matt Hardy, but all in all a decent match was short but well done 8/10

Undertaker def. A-Trian and Big Show 9 min. ( handicapp )

Well this is Taker at WM so result was predictable, crowd was into it, pretty good match for Taker, was fast paced I suppose considering their all big men, Decent match 8/10

Trish Stratus def. Jazz & Victoria- Womens Championship 8 minutes ( Triple Threat )

A great match by the divas, this is why WWE is stupid they got rid of Jazz and don't use Victria to her full potential anymore, clearly the best womens match in years, 9/10

Team Angle def. Eddie & Chavo Guerrero & Rhyno & Benoit 9 minutes triple threat tag team

How can you go wrong with Chavo, Eddie, Benoit,Benjamin and Rhyno all in one match? Crowd was into it decent match could have been longer considering there were 6 men I'd say 7/10

. Shawn Micheals def. Chris Jericho 22 minutes

Now this is a wrestling match! 2 of the best going at it, many reversals, kick outs, great built up, crowd was into it, Chris and Shawn great entertainers, I loved this match very good wrestling match. This match defines what Wrestlemania is all about!! 10/10

Triple H def.. Booker T 19 minutes

This is one of the times where Triple H abused his power and screwed someone out of the title, Booker T was over with the crowd and put on a good show, a good match dissapointing result 8/10

Hulk Hogan def. Vince McMahon 20 years in the making Street fight 21 minutes

Now clearly Hogan nor Vince are the best in the biz. but this was not a bad match, actually good considering the particapents, good built up, crowd was into it big time, suprise appearence by Roddy Piper, Vince jumping off the ladder leg dropping hogan through a table, good match to be honest 9/10

The Rock def.. Stone Cold Steve Austin 18 minutes

Not the best match of the night but pretty good. The Rock one of WWE's best actors and entertainers aswell as Austin, fans were into it, good built up I suppose, good match 9/10

Brock Lesner def. Kurt Angle 20 minutes

Brock has to be one if not the best big man in WWE history. Kurt as always putting on a great performance, a few high spots and who could ever forget the shooting star press by Brock Lesner? Great match , both men hugged each other after the match perfect way to end wrestlemania 9/10

Look at the length of each match, thats what Wrestlemania matches are all about. One of my favorite PPV of all time, this was worth 55 dollars, Fans were into ALL of the matches cheering for almost everybody, Kurt & Rock were both heels but were still cheered by the fans after their match aswell as their opponents. If you haven't seen this PPV I suggest watching it.

greatgonzo
04-12-2006, 01:39 PM
I was surprised at what vince did in that match, at that point, I hadn't seen that before from him