PDA

View Full Version : MLB Discussion Thread

Appels
04-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Discuss all the MLB goings ons and stuff here, and even rant.rave about the sport!

Appels
04-08-2006, 04:55 PM
So the new MLB season has started with new faces in new places. Which team do you think will be the biggest suprise this year? The cinderella team? The biggest disapointment? Give your own little preview on the season.

Flair Country
04-18-2006, 04:46 AM
I gotta say that I am a huge Mets fan and I'm psyched that they have the best record in baseball right now. It seems like they finally have a well-rounded team. Good speed with Jose Reyes, great hitting with Delgado and Beltran, and with Pedro picking up his 200th win tonight...I say the Mets look on pace to represent the NL in the World Series.

If It Takes Forever
04-18-2006, 06:50 AM
The Mets are pretty solid and would be my picks to win it all if they actually had a starting pitching staff. Pedro can't carry you in the playoffs by himself. That's the only weakness I see. Victor Zambrano isn't going to win you a World Series. I guess I shouldn't say isn't because I didn't think the White Sox had the testicular fortitude to win it all last year and they did.

I am a Cubs fan for an FYI.