PDA

View Full Version : Preview for Tonight's RAW, Ric Flair's Future

Flair Country
02-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Tonight's Raw will feature the announcement of Donald Trump's pick to take on Umaga and Vince McMahon at WrestleMania. We have already reported who it will be elsewhere on the site for those of you who are curious and don't know yet. Also on the show John Cena and Shawn Michaels will team up to defend their tag belts against Edge and Randy Orton. Also, Jeff Hardy will take on Shelton Benjamin with the winner getting into the Money In The Bank match and we can expect the next phase of Melina's feud with Ashley.

Today's Fresno Bee has a fairly lengthy interview with Ric Flair in today's issue. In it, he talks about his role of being a mentor to younger workers. About his future he said, ""To me, I'd like to wrestle for another year. I'd like to walk away with my head held high and know that I had the most illustrious career of anybody alive, in the history of our business. And I think I already have that." You can read the piece by clicking here.

By the way, Flair turned 58 years old yesterday.

Cleveland Indians slugger Travis Hafner, who is a huge WWE fan, will have a bobblehead doll this year where he has the WWE Title belt.

For those of you who don't read our sister site, PWInsiderXtra.com, Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci will be doing a training seminar on April 15th in Rochester, NY. Given his position in talent relations, this would be a good camp to go to for anyone looking to get noticed by WWE. For more information you can email Next Era Wrestling at info@nexterawrestling.com.

PWInsider

XXKSXX
02-26-2007, 10:15 PM
I hope Edge and Randy get those belts back but for some reason I'm not thinking they will. Alright more Flair "WOOOOOOOOOO"

legolas4792
02-26-2007, 11:02 PM
flair might be a senior citizen before he leaves wwe

wwe9112
02-26-2007, 11:17 PM
^^^ lol i think he already is hes 58

dashowstar
02-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Well I think to join the aarp you only need to be 55 lol but like I stated in a seperate post Id rather see a Flair match presently than most of the talent presently in The WWE.