PDA

View Full Version : 8 Participants To Be In Money In The Bank Match, Foley Not At Wrestlemania,

F4L
02-27-2007, 02:30 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- As things stand, Mick Foley is not planned to have a role at Wrestlemania. He had tried to get a match for the event, which would have made sense with his “The Hardcore Diaries” book coming out early next month.

- There will be eight participants in this year’s Wrestlemania Money in the Bank match.

christianedge
02-27-2007, 04:43 AM
more chance for benjamin!

Platinum_Lies
02-27-2007, 06:07 AM
McMahon needs a vacation or something. Nitro and Benjamin both out at this moment, while Booker T is in? Come on! This is no dig at Booker T, but the Money in the Bank match needs either extreme risk takers or veteran ladder match competitors. The people should be a mix of RVD, Edge, Benjamin, Nitro, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Gregory Helms, Carlito, Chavo, Benoit, or Mercury. This event should be used as the Royal Rumble used to be used, throw a mix of underdogs, two or three main eventers, and a majority of superstars on the cusp of the main event. Once in a while an established star should win, but the the focus should be pushing talent into the spotlight, not magnifying it for the stars.

Both past winners, although established, were finally pushed to the top of the mountain because of this match. And there could be no better way to give that final nudge to the "bottom of the top" stars in the Hardys, or the big push into legitimate contenders for Nitro, Benjamin, Punk, or any of the above named men.

It would be refreshing to see Nitro or Helms in the match, even if they don't win the title. But until I see the WWE booking of old (actually pushing new talent instead of burying it alla WCW) I will expect the worst for this match. Guess Ric Flair would somehow enter and win it then... uh...

wwe9112
02-27-2007, 12:51 PM
well i don't want Matt hardy in a mitb match because that would mean both hardies in the same match as competitors then there would be no more hardies(Sp)cause they would be fighting for the belts

legolas4792
02-27-2007, 11:16 PM
hopefully they find good people to fill the rest of the spots to make it the best one yet