PDA

View Full Version : The Best Match You've Seen Live?

dashowstar
02-27-2007, 05:18 AM
For me the best match Ive ever seen live was The Very First Hell In The Cell Match at Bad Blood 1997 in St Louis. It was HBK vs. The Undertaker which HBK would win the match due to interference by Kane. Who also premered that night. What was you fav match youve seen live?

F4L
02-27-2007, 05:47 AM
Hmmm...if I had to pick one...it would probably be...

Mick Foley vs. Edge- Wrestlemania 22, awesome atmosphere, awesome match, only at Wrestlemania

Other Notables:

RVD vs. Christian, IC Title Ladder Match, RAW

Vince McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels, WM22

Colt Cabana vs. Jimmy Jacobs, Windy City Deathmatch, ROH 5 Year Festival in Chicago

MITB #2, WM 22

and for atmospherical purposes (if that's even a word)...

John Cena vs. HHH, WWE Championship, WM22

Will
02-27-2007, 07:36 PM
I know this says match, but I have been to several smackdown tapings, live Raw and ECW broadcasts and house shows and I honestly don't vividly remember a single match from any of them, so I'm going to go with my most memorable moment. It was at the September 2005 Smackdown taping where Eddie Guerrero was announced as the number 1 challenger for Batista's world title and it began the new Eddie Guerrero "sort of face but we all know he is still a heel at heart and we are just waiting for him to turn on Batista" persona that he portrayed until his death. We all know about Eddies problems and addictions, but thats the moment that I always remember when I think of Eddie, because he truly finally seemed happy and ready to carry the ball in a new championship run. Its also the only time that Batista has ever entertained me in his entire career. "friends don't shake hands Eddie, friends hug".

legolas4792
02-27-2007, 11:19 PM
edge vs mick foley hardcore match wrestlemania 23

dashowstar
02-28-2007, 06:23 AM
You know I think I might have a good memory of a live event too it was when I was 16 and I used these to like 6 or 7 year old kids as leverage and pushed on their shoulders to smack Sunny on her ass which was awesome and the fact that HBK beat Golddust and I got to shake his hand after the match and touch the World Title.

orlando
03-02-2007, 12:34 AM
House show 1998:
New Age Outlaws vs The Rock & D-Lo Brown
It was cool seeing The Rock interact with the fans.

Mr Perfect
03-13-2007, 02:44 PM
I've only been to one WWE show (going to my second in October) so the best match would be Edge, Orton & Umaga vs DX & Cena.

The Lost Soul 13
03-13-2007, 04:02 PM
I went to a house show right after Cena debuted and he went against Jericho. Not a huge Cena fan by any stretch but that match told me he had it.

wm22champ
03-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Mankind v. The Rock v. Stone Cold v. Kane v. Undertaker - Battle Royal

...i saw my dream match at a house show in oklahoma in '99.