PDA

View Full Version : Eminem Speaks Out About Split

bad_meetz_evil
04-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Rapper EMINEM is speaking out on his defense after his wife, whom he filed for divorce from on Wednesday, made comments about him and their troubled relationship.

KIM MATHERS called into a radio program Thursday and said that her husband was still "having problems," referring to Eminem's brief stay at a rehab facility last August for an admitted dependency on sleeping pills. She also said that his decision to file for divorce came as a shock to her.

However, in a statement released by Eminem's publicist Thursday, the Grammy winner insists "a few of Kim's statements in a radio interview this morning need to be addressed.

"First, her allegations regarding my status post-rehab are both untrue and unfortunate. Second, she was aware that I was filing for divorce. We both tried to give our marriage another chance and quickly realized that a wedding doesn't fix the underlying problems."

Eminem, whose real name is MARSHALL MATHERS III, filed for divorce -- for the second time -- from Kim, after less than three months of marriage.

The couple first tied the knot in 1999, then divorced in 2001. After a reconciliation in 2004, the two wed again in January 2006 in a lavish ceremony in their hometown of Detroit. The two share a daughter together -- 10-year-old HAILIE.

Metalring
04-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Well you know what they say:3rd time's the charm.I expect to see them back together in 2008.

OMEN
04-07-2006, 09:12 PM
I doubt that this is the last we have heard of the of the Marshall/Kim story,Iam still waiting for another big reconcilliation before the final divorce happens...
I feel most sorry for their daughter who seems once again to be stuck in the middle of two feuding parents..