PDA

View Full Version : Loser evictee halts love search

OMEN
02-27-2007, 12:31 PM
THE Biggest Loser's latest evictee, Adelaide's Michael Hinde, has put his search for love on hold until the show's final episode, in which all contestants will return for a final weigh-in.

The 28-year-old Australian Tax Office compliance officer has said his weight has been a major hurdle in his quest to find "the one" but he has called off his search as he puts all his energy into working with his personal trainer towards the reality show's final weigh-in.

"Ultimately, I do want to settle down and that sort of thing, but at the moment I'm concentrating on reaching my target goal," Hinde said.

Hinde was the third contestant eliminated from the show last night.

If it wasn't for a dramatic drop in weight from Damien Wicks, the biggest contestant ever in a Biggest Loser series, Hinde would have been the third "loser" in row to be voted out after dropping the most kilograms in a week.

Hinde has been one of the toughest competitors for his blue team so far in the show's challenges, but run-ins with his team-mates and a relationship deemed "too close" with last week's evictee Kelly Donaghy-Lewis, a polarising figure in the house, had hindered his popularity.

He said the blue team may have shot itself in the foot by voting out two of its strongest competitors in consecutive weeks.

"I've got a never-give-in attitude that could have helped the team in the coming episodes but that's how the cards are dealt," he said.

"They didn't do themselves any favours in getting rid of Kelly last week and myself this week."

While gutted when initially voted out, Hinde said he has regained momentum with a personal trainer who is challenging him physically and mentally.

"It took some time but I've put the pieces back together now and am going really well, I think I might even exceed my target weight for the finale," he said.

AAP