PDA

View Full Version : Arnie said to be up for T4 appearance

Dangerous Incorporated
03-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Arnie said to be up for T4 appearance

Even though Terminator 4 will be moving the franchise into a new direction with new characters, Arnold Schwarzenegger may still make a cameo appearance in the film despite the fact that he's preoccupied serving as the governor of California.

MGM chief Harry Sloan attended a recent business event in Boston where he spoke briefly about T4. "I think it's in his contract [to make an appearance]," The Boston Herald quotes Sloan as saying about Schwarzenegger's possible involvement.

Not sure if film contracts are still valid if the talent is elected to public office, but a Terminator movie without the Austrian Oak would be like a TV series without him or any of the original cast... oh, yeah. (The Sarah Connor Chronicles is a potential FOX series based on the character from the Terminator films originally played by Linda Hamilton.)

No word yet on when T4 might actually go before cameras, but the screenplay was penned by John Brancato and Michael Ferris.

Source: IGN

Im glad that Arnie wont be a focus in this movie cuz it would simply be stupid considering he's approaching 60 or is 60 (cant remember) but I have heard o Terminator news websites that The Rock and John Cena have been considered to be in the movie.

Vance
03-02-2007, 11:36 AM
fuck that if Cena or The Rock get the lead role T4 + without Arnie in lead role=a shit movie imo he made those movie i hope The Rock don't get the role and i especially hope Cena doesn't get the role :hmm: