PDA

View Full Version : HHH's Injury

Abhishek_Divekar
03-02-2007, 04:09 PM
From WWE.com:

Triple H suffered an injury during his match against Rated-RKO at New Year's Revolution. The Game was taken to a local medical facility in Kansas City, where an MRI will be performed. At this time, WWE doctor Ferdinand Rios says they are uncertain if the injury is to Triple H's knee or quad.
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/3952644

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/309846/1779124/3791406/3930988

Really hope it's not a very serious injury. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to The Game.

Five years to the day of his return from a massive quadriceps injury, HHH suffered another quadriceps injury, which is believed to be a tear. He is slated to fly to Birmingham, Alabama tomorrow to be examined by Dr. James Andrews and determine the exact severity of the injury and what course of action to take.

As noted earlier tonight on PWInsider, the injury occurred during a spinebuster being executed on Randy Orton, during which HHH came down knee-first.

Following an MRI with Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Ala. on Monday, Triple H was diagnosed with a ruptured quadriceps tendon.

Officially, The Game suffered a tear of one of the four tendons in his right quadriceps. The injury occurred during DX's match with Rated-RKO at New Year's Revolution. Surgery will be performed on Tuesday in Alabama, and WWE doctor Ferdinand Rios estimates that The Game will need four to six months to rehabilitate the injury.

While he was in a tremendous amount of pain prior to the MRI, Triple H was said to be in great spirits and had a smile on his face.

Triple H emerged from quadriceps surgery at approximately 7:30 p.m. today in Birmingham, Ala. Dr. Andrews reports that The Game's surgery went well with no complications.

The operation confirmed that the quadriceps tendon was completely torn off the bone and kneecap in his right leg. The tendon was otherwise in good condition and was reattached to the patella.

The Cerebral Assassin was said to be in good spirits all day and looking forward to the recovery process. He told many that he was not nervous about the surgery because he was confident in Dr. Andrews' abilities.

According to Dr. Andrews, Triple H will need four to six months of recovery before returning to in-ring action. He will begin rehabilitation immediately in Alabama for the next three weeks before he returns home to continue with his physical therapy. The current prognosis is that The Game should be walking again in six weeks.

Originally Posted by Highlight Reel, Insurrextion 2003
Jericho: If you wanna see Chris Jericho drink a beer with Steve Austin, say "do-wah diddy-diddy down diddy-do"
Crowd: Do-wah diddy-diddy down diddy-do!
Austin: I never in a million years woulda believed that woulda happened, but it just did, so gimmie some beer.

Originally Posted by CM Punk, talking about his cameo at WrestleMania 22
I remember sitting underneath the ramp before we were supposed to go out. I was there, dressed in my gangster clothes, with a Tommy gun, and I look over and there's Triple H, dressed like a Wookie or something. We looked at each other, and we each started laughing. Here I am with my gun, there he is with his battle axe, or whatever. It was incredibly surreal.

AFC1986
03-02-2007, 05:10 PM
this is really old news. closed