PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Jarrett changes Impact!

Butoden
03-03-2007, 02:48 AM
Jeff Jarrett recently made the decision to make TNA TV matches go longer.

This is being done in an effort to fix what management feels is their main weakness, the quality and length of matches on iMPACT!.

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

legolas4792
03-03-2007, 03:50 AM
hurray for jeff jarett

Spawn
03-03-2007, 04:04 AM
its not really the match length thats hurting them, its just the lack of advertisment for the company.

Will
03-03-2007, 04:35 AM
They don't really need to make the matches longer, they just need to stop cramming so many people into each show. I understand that they have to be on the show to get paid, but who wants to see a bunch of indy jobbers every week?

XXKSXX
03-05-2007, 04:58 AM
I don't really think they need to make the matches longer they need more time and a hell of a lot more advertisement. The only place to get more advertisement is form Spike and they could use to travel a little more if u ask me. I think having Impact tapings in the same place every week hurts them a lot also IMO.

Lethal Inject!on456
03-05-2007, 10:52 PM
I don't really think they need to make the matches longer they need more time and a hell of a lot more advertisement. The only place to get more advertisement is form Spike and they could use to travel a little more if u ask me. I think having Impact tapings in the same place every week hurts them a lot also IMO.

nicely said

wwe9112
03-05-2007, 11:15 PM
heres what i think is thet need to go on the road for all ppv and one tv taping which is 2 shows and open a small develimen territory for all the guys they arent gunna use and then dont put so much in every show