PDA

View Full Version : Pure Perfection

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 03:13 AM
That's right rant on me damnit do it. Please I dare you :dunno:

Tails
04-09-2006, 03:33 AM
Why make a thread for this garbage, that was really idiotic.

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 03:46 AM
Why make a thread for this garbage, that was really idiotic.
To see what people come up with duh

Tails
04-09-2006, 03:50 AM
Ok, you suck!

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 04:14 AM
Ok, you suck!
On what grounds?

Sunshine Acid
04-09-2006, 04:54 AM
On the grounds that you are seeking attention and created a rant on yourself to see what people will say or just spam and flame you. I dont even know you. Sooo right....another pointless rants thread, when will it end? :(

bad_meetz_evil
04-09-2006, 05:41 AM
Shakie > Pure Perfection, especially in terms of posts quality.

Insulted enough?

Tails
04-09-2006, 06:34 AM

Insulted enough?

Which Shakie are we talking about here? If were talking about me, tru, if not then that might be strecthing it abit. :D

bad_meetz_evil
04-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Theirs only one true Shakie.

Jodes
04-09-2006, 07:09 AM
Theirs only one true Shakie.

and he doesn't want to be called that anymore:) carry on with your whatever all:popcorn:

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 06:50 PM

Insulted enough?Damn man that's cold. :mad: Pure Perefection = :cool:

Additional Comment:

On the grounds that you are seeking attention and created a rant on yourself to see what people will say or just spam and flame you. I dont even know you. Sooo right....another pointless rants thread, when will it end? :(
Don't be a hater man. The Perfect One is just having a little fun. Fact is most of the great people on UOW know I rock. It's true, it's damn true.

Stainless
04-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Pure Perfection?

Wsn't he that faggy kid who got really pissed off and ranted the fuck out of LND, saying he'd kick everyone's ass?

That fag?

Oh yeah, that kid was a real prick.
[/cameo]

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Pure Perfection?

Wsn't he that faggy kid who got really pissed off and ranted the fuck out of LND, saying he'd kick everyone's ass?

That fag?

Oh yeah, that kid was a real prick.
[/cameo]No I don't believe I was. I do however remeber owning about 7 people in one thread. I believe you were one of them too jackass

Dasdream™
04-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Fact is most of the great people on UOW know I rock. It's true, it's damn true.

hmmm, well I may have missed that notice, you also made an incorrect sentence, should be " Fact is most of the great people on UOW know I am a crock" It's one thing to try to get attention by creating a thread all about yourself, but then come off and try to make yourself look all big? :mad: You have 30 something posts, yes quality over quantity, but you have neither, if this is the best you can do to get noticed, I suggest buying the book " How to get Attention, for Dummies"

ok ok I set you up here to give me a good PWNT, lets see if you can figure it out, lol

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 09:03 PM
hmmm, well I may have missed that notice, you also made an incorrect sentence, should be " Fact is most of the great people on UOW know I am a crock" It's one thing to try to get attention by creating a thread all about yourself, but then come off and try to make yourself look all big? :mad: You have 30 something posts, yes quality over quantity, but you have neither, if this is the best you can do to get noticed, I suggest buying the book " How to get Attention, for Dummies"

ok ok I set you up here to give me a good PWNT, lets see if you can figure it out, lolROFLMFAO You have no idea who I am do you? Do you relize all the people who IM'd me over the last few months to get me here? I don't think you do. I made this thread for fun not attention, get that stright little guy. My post count here has no effect on me, the fact that it does you is really sad. I don't have to look all bad, I am all bad. Like it, love it because it's damn true.

Jodes
04-09-2006, 09:06 PM
i'm bored and this is getting good. carry on :popcorn: BTW nice having you here Pure Perfection:agree:

Tails
04-09-2006, 09:07 PM
I do not realise all the people who have IM'd you here, want to clue me in on it?

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 09:07 PM
i'm bored and this is getting good. carry on :popcorn: BTW nice having you here Pure Perfection:agree:
Good to be here. Sad that some people don't get a joke though and take the internet seriously isn't it? :dunno:

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 09:08 PM
I do not realise all the people whi IM's you here, want to clue me in on it?Just a quick question, do I know you from somewhere? And just some of the people were, BME,Voodoo, and Appels those are just a few of the many

Tails
04-09-2006, 09:10 PM
I don't know do you?

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 09:13 PM
I don't know do you? You were?

Dasdream™
04-09-2006, 09:19 PM
ROFLMFAO You have no idea who I am do you? Do you relize all the people who IM'd me over the last few months to get me here? I don't think you do. I made this thread for fun not attention, get that stright little guy. My post count here has no effect on me, the fact that it does you is really sad. I don't have to look all bad, I am all bad. Like it, love it because it's damn true.

ay another big ass internet ego, I don't give a elephants ass who you are :laugh: you've done nothing for me there for to me you are NOTHING, you just like Presidents, talk alot yet havent done shit to live up to the rep. You tell Jody people take things to serious, yet you sure got defensive to my comment lol

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Sure I did buddy, dont' flatter yourself. If I wanted to you would infact be owned. Internet ego? No talk to people find out what I've done in my life then come abck and talk to me K

Dasdream™
04-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Sure I did buddy, dont' flatter yourself. If I wanted to you would infact be owned. Internet ego? No talk to people find out what I've done in my life then come abck and talk to me K

I would be owned? as I recall I left it wide open for you to "own" me and you didn't get it, how sad, you create a rant thread yet you can't even rant, all you do is talk about how "big" you are. pfft everybody knows that a real "big man" doesn't need to talk, their actions speak louder then their words and I have yet to see you do anything other then trying to get attention and make yourself look like something you're not.

Read my user title, I don't rant I tell it like it is, as far as I'm conserned I did my job, I'm out.

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 09:50 PM
I would be owned? as I recall I left it wide open for you to "own" me and you didn't get it, how sad, you create a rant thread yet you can't even rant, all you do is talk about how "big" you are. pfft everybody knows that a real "big man" doesn't need to talk, their actions speak louder then their words and I have yet to see you do anything other then trying to get attention and make yourself look like something you're not.

Read my user title, I don't rant I tell it like it is, as far as I'm conserned I did my job, I'm out.Sure you did, hey what ever gets you throught the day little guy

shakie
04-09-2006, 09:54 PM

Insulted enough?

ya know i oughta kill you for that...

also your banner sux. And your banner is the ticket to your personality

Tails
04-09-2006, 09:57 PM
ya know i ought kill you for that.

Wasn't that saying nice things about you Shakie, or would you like it the other way around?

shakie
04-09-2006, 09:58 PM
A) That was an insult to me. Comparing me to him...

B) take your best shot. Im still waiting for my own rant...

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Wasn't that saying nice things about you Shakie, or would you like it the other way around?
He doesn't get it at all it's even sader than you. You say I'm an attention whore yet how many post have you had in this? Going by your logic, You've owned yourself buy posting in here over and over again.

Additional Comment:

A) That was an insult to me. Comparing me to him...

B) take your best shot. Im still waiting for my own rant...I'm sorry all I got from that was you like to touch yourself at night thinking of Rey

Tails
04-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Whoa sorry, didn't know I couldn't post in here I will not do that anymore ok, sir?

Moron, this thread shouldn't even be here period.

shakie
04-09-2006, 10:02 PM
kiss my ass ya gay fucker.(PP)

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Whoa sorry, didn't know I couldn't post in here I will not do that anymore ok, sir?

Moron, this thread shouldn't even be here period.Let me brake it down for the Dee Dee Dee fucker named nemo. You say I made this for attention. You say I'm lame for making this. You keep posting in here, therefor giving me attention. Therefor you've owned yourself going by your logic. Get it now or are you to much of a cumbubble to understand?

Additional Comment:

kiss my ass ya gay fucker.(PP)Your calling me gay when you are telling a guy 8 years older than you to kiss your ass? Incorrect, asshat you lose

shakie
04-09-2006, 10:09 PM
fuckbucket, shut your non-exisant brain off for a sec and listen:

Who the hell starts a rant on themselves that isnt an attention whore?

Also, Your the gayest shitfuck ive ever seen.

Tails
04-09-2006, 10:14 PM
A what, what, what fucker? And obviously you did make it for attention why else did you make it? Oh for a "joke." haha good joke buddy you really made ma laugh.

Seriously only people who make threads on themselves are seeing attention. And going by your logic all who have posted in this thread have been "owned" by themself I guess. Thanks for the humor in this thread as I am done with it.

Edit: And wtf is a cumbubble dude? That is the lamest thing I think I have ever heard.

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 10:16 PM
fuckbucket, shut your non-exisant brain off for a sec and listen:

Who the hell starts a rant on themselves that isnt an attention whore?

Also, Your the gayest shitfuck ive ever seen.
Wow aren't we a hard ass? 1997 called they want there gimmick back. Read back in this thread and notice the only people who took it seriously were fucknuggets like you, emo and dee dee dee. Jodes figured it out, BME did, but you three surely couldn't. This thread is a joke, you know a joke right? That thing you see when you look into the mirror is a joke too

Additional Comment:

A what, what, what fucker? And obviously you did make it for attention why else did you make it? Oh for a "joke." haha good joke buddy you really made ma laugh.

Seriously only people who make threads on themselves are seeing attention. And going by your logic all who have posted in this thread have been "owned" by themself I guess. Thanks for the humor in this thread as I am done with it.

Edit: And wtf is a cumbubble dude? That is the lamest thing I think I have ever heard.Cumbubble > You

bad_meetz_evil
04-09-2006, 10:17 PM
also your banner sux. And your banner is the ticket to your personality

Wow, what a blow. That hurt. I guessed you owned me now, did you :(?

shakie
04-09-2006, 10:20 PM
nah BME that was directed to PP...

and also PP, why dont you just grab a car, light it on fire, and jump in it?

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 10:25 PM
nah BME that was directed to PP...

and also PP, why dont you just grab a car, light it on fire, and jump in it?My banner sucks? Hmm Take it up with Wolf. Hogans ball sweat > You

Additional Comment:
My banner does show my personality. Two hot chicks and I'm pure perfection

shakie
04-09-2006, 10:25 PM
hey fucker mc. Fuckerson, how much gayer of an idea for your banner could you get? anyway, jump off a bridge with rope...

hanging around your neck?

and thats the same fucking girl and i only know who it is cuz of my sister... shes like, 10. Who likes a chick thats famous with 10 year olds?

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 10:28 PM
hey fucker mc. Fuckerson, how much gayer of an idea for your banner could you get? anyway, jump off a bridge with rope...

hanging around your neckROFLMMFAO @ You. Got anything better? If not kill yourself. Yeah I know 2 women boy that's gay. Sorry I don't like cock like you do

Additional Comment:
10? They are 17 and 19 fuckhole

Angelique
04-09-2006, 10:59 PM
This is very pointless... the reason you needed to make this was hmmm because your used to being part of the center of attn.

Anything that comes out of your mouth is 90% drivel and not ever true. The other 10% that comes out is you trying to get women online to cyber with you. And trust me, you do NOT want me proving that here.

I STRONGLY do not like you. And as most ppl know, i get along with just bout everyone.

Yet there always has to be that one lil twit on a website who
needs to make himself look like the bigger ass than he already is.

Well congrats, you did that! IDIOT!

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 11:03 PM
This is very pointless... the reason you needed to make this was hmmm because your used to being part of the center of attn. I STRONGLY do not like you. And as most ppl know, i get along with just bout everyone... but there always has to be that one lil twit who needs to make himself look like and ass because he is an ass... congrats... that is you!
No if you talk to BME he'll tell you why I made this. I really could care less if you like me. It's the internet and in my personal life I really don't give a shit who likes or hates me why would I here? You see look a few post down and you will figure out why I made it. What was untrue? Me going to U of M? Ask Voodoo, ME wrestling there? fact it all of it was indeed true.

Sunshine Acid
04-09-2006, 11:06 PM
Well you say dont take the internet too seriously yet you reply to every post defending yourself/making comeback remarks...interesting. Also if you dont care, why reply? :rolleyes:

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Why not reply? Sure I don't care but at this point of the day I have nothing better to do. BME understands why I made this, I'm sure Jodes figured it out. Why others cant I have no idea. So let me let you in on why. I made this to find out who was the people who could figure out it was all in fun and who were to stupid to. Guess what, 2 people figured it out. The rest were like OMG WTF why make a thread!!!1111.

Sunshine Acid
04-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Well it is still stupid and pointless...

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Well it is still stupid and pointless...Okay to some, but being your not going crazy like others You I have no problem with at all it's all good :cool:

Sunshine Acid
04-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Okay to some, but being your not going crazy like others You I have no problem with at all it's all good :cool:

mmmhmmm :rolleyes: :dunno:

Appels
04-10-2006, 02:16 AM
This is 5 pages?!

You guys give him way more attention than he needed from this thread...

Assassin™
04-10-2006, 01:45 PM
That depends on your settings. For me, this is only the second page.

Hooray 4 a new rant thread!

Kevin Idol
04-13-2006, 08:19 AM
Pure Perfection is a super guy. He is probably one of the best members at UOW. You should all inspire to be like him someday.

100% Honest.

Jess
04-13-2006, 05:20 PM
I thought April Fools was waaay passed over....

Dasdream™
04-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Pure Perfection is a super guy. He is probably one of the best members at UOW. You should all inspire to be like him someday.

100% Honest.

Hey PP check your ass, I think this dude left his lips there :laugh:

Assassin™
04-13-2006, 07:33 PM

100% Honest.
So, how much is he paying you in eCash?

Kevin Idol
04-14-2006, 05:25 AM
Nothing. He wanted me to rant on him. So instead, I praised him.

The ultimate pwn.

o

Stainless
04-14-2006, 12:33 PM
Hay Kev.

Assassin™
04-14-2006, 01:46 PM
']Nothing. He wanted me to rant on him. So instead, I praised him.

The ultimate pwn.

o
touche

Kevin Idol
04-15-2006, 07:38 AM
Hay Kev.
Sup baby?

Voodoo
04-15-2006, 08:19 AM
Y'all better watch out, he's with me:cool: