PDA

View Full Version : Dana White on FOX News Fight Game talks Kurt Angle & Lesnar

Butoden
03-03-2007, 05:08 AM
The question was:
Kurt Angle, former olympic gold medalist, former world wrestling champion says he can beat anyone in UFC, are you trying to bring him into UFC?

Dana White response:
Kurt is full of shit, he doesnt really wanna fight. He had the opportunity to fight, we talked, and then he went TNA. Plus he was pretty busted up from wrestling. U don't jump from WWE to MMA. I offered him a deal of sitting out a year and train with guys like Couture, but he turned it down.

Question 2:
What about Brock Lesnar?

Dana White:
He has a much better chance for a transitions to MMA than Kurt Angle.

Looks pretty accurate to me, better than KURT'S TRUTH. Kurt is full of shit. lol :)

legolas4792
03-04-2007, 03:05 AM
kurt has taken so many hits in the head its hard to tell if anything he says is true

LionDen
03-04-2007, 03:24 AM
UFC President Dana White recently conducted an interview with FOX News where he discussed the possibility of Kurt Angle making move to debut in MMA and Brock Lesnar's chances in the sport. In regards to Angle, White said he was quote "full of sh*t" and that he doesn't really want to fight. White said he had the opportunity to join UFC when they first talked, but he instead made the jump to TNA. He mentioned how busted up Angle is right now and said you just don't jump from the WWE into UFC because it doesn't work like that. "I offered him a deal where he could sit out for a year and train with Couture and guys like that and he turned it down," White said. In regards to Brock Lesnar, White said he has a much better chance of transitioning into MMA than Kurt Angle does.

FOX News Fight Game: Dana White Interview on Angle and Lesnar.

I posted the Interview in the Youtube forum. It can be found here (http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=74527).

Will
03-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Lesnar doesnt have a chance of being a huge success in MMA either. Sure he was a better than average amateur wrestler in college a decade ago, but thats all he is and the days of one dimensional athletes being successful in MMA are long gone.