PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross talks about his restaurant, the Rock at WM, best UK wrestler & more

LionDen
03-03-2007, 05:52 AM
Jim Ross has answered another slew of emails in his latest blog entry, which you can check out by clicking here (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/03/02/bbq-expansion-plans-beef-jerky-dan-gable%e2%80%a6-adrian-peterson-more/).

- Ross opened the entry by thanking the fans for their support following his last blog where he pointed out some of the jerks (my word, not his) that flood him with emails. He then talks about his BBQ joint that will be opening in May 2007 in Norman, Oklahoma. It will be a full service restaurant and will also have Ross' collection of wrestling memorabilia on display.

- Concerning the Rock appearing at Wrestlemania, Ross calls it "A long shot".

- Ross wouldn't be surprised if Kurt Angle gets into the WWE Hall Of Fame "someday".

- An interesting quote from Ross in response to an email, "I understand your comments about dumb things we commentators say. You have to understand, we are often told things to say in our headsets or have been instructed to position certain things accordingly. In other words, when a play is called, we run it, or one finds himself benched. That’s no fun."

- Ross has suggested to Jerry Lawler that Bob Zmuda (Andy Kaufman's old partner/manager) as Tony Clifton (a character Zmuda and Kaufman portrayed) would be "a hoot" to induct Lawler into the Hall Of Fame.

- Concerning who the best UK wrestler ever was, Ross notes that "Pound for pound, the Dynamite Kid may have been at the top of the list."

- Answering a rumor about Edge leaving WWE (where does this stuff come from?) Ross notes that it doesn't "hold water" and that he feels Edge will be "wearing WWE gold again, much sooner than later".

Ross also talks about football, BBQ, and more in his always interesting blog, which you can check out by clicking here (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/03/02/bbq-expansion-plans-beef-jerky-dan-gable%e2%80%a6-adrian-peterson-more/).

legolas4792
03-04-2007, 03:41 AM
is jr hinting edge will win money in the bank again

Super Klawz
03-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Hey, a long shot is better than no shot at all, c'mon Rocky!

wwe9112
03-04-2007, 03:55 AM
lol i just read that on his site did u see my post its the name is Brandon